Cospet prime black screen

Hello friends. Today, after breaking up, I once launched the newly purchased Cospet Prime. It was fun for a few hours. After a few hours, I wanted to check the time, but the screen did not turn on. Some gray stripes appeared on the screen and it turned all black. The backlight works, the system works because vibrations and sounds work, but the screen stays black. Is the watch damaged? Maybe some hard reset? Please help. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

What have you installed ? Anything or nothing ? Thanks

I installed google photo and nothing else, the phone worked for several hours and then I noticed some gray horizontal stripes on the screen and after a while the screen turned black. For me it looks like screen damage.

1 Like

Yes that looks like a screen damage… Anything looking broken ?

1 Like

The watch was not hit, it did not fall down, there are no traces on it, then anything. I contacted the store on aliexpress. As always, the first thing … record a movie … Not many will see … a black screen. I’m unlucky … the second watch and the second flaw. Previously i came across Lem X with a crooked screen: /

1 Like

Two times a bad watch is really bad luck…
If you’re lucky, you can try opening it to check cables, or get it returned.

Be carefull if you do open it as the back is very tight and if anything goes wrong you will lose warranty . Mine has been opened and now has no " data transfer " option anymore . Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest and help. I think i will not open the watch. I will wait for the store’s response and see what happens. I’d rather send him back. Let them fix me, exchange or return my money. I have time, i can wait. When I bought Lem X with the crookedly mounted screen i turned a blind eye and did not advertise. Now i have the determination to fight;)

3 Likes

I will describe what happens next with the watch. I contacted the official Kospet store who suggested that I replace the damaged display myself. I read on the forum that the watch is very tightly packed, that someone peeking inside damaged some elements. What do you say … agree to send me the display and exchange it myself or rather look for another solution?

1 Like

Don’t try to replace the screen yourself.
Read this:

Today i sent my watch to a store in China.

1 Like

You’re not the only one, I also received prime kospet from Gearbest, but it has dead pixels. I asked for a refund, today we see that they write to me.

1 Like

Good Morning. after pairing the kospet prime with the phone. the screen went dark r does not turn on the display.It sounds on and off and only a dim backlight comes on.I just missed the clock the first day :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Good Morning ! Colleague I’m going through the same problem, I used my kospet prime for two hours, now does not turn on the screen, only the sounds. I’m talking to the store support. Will give solution, or lost the clock on the first day.

good night. Today I sent it back to Hong Kong at Gearbest’s request. My kosped prime.

1 Like

Nasty business. I wish you a quick resolution. My watch is already in China on the way to the store. I hope that the latter who will send me will work.

1 Like

Hello, how are you? what was the solution for kospet prime?

after sending to hong hong, i got the refund, and i ended up buying another one again, i’m using more, i didn’t pair it with the wiwatch cell phone,