Considering a Prime

I have been doing that in many many posts, if you search through the forum. It’s simply not possible for me to have SIM + Bluetooth + WiFi constantly on for a full day. Many disagree, but that doesn’t really help me, and often it turns out they have tuned their watch by switching off Google sync and other details.

I’d really love for it not to be so!

Yes i remember now . I have sim , wifi , bluetooth and gps on all day and it keeps going .

Hi @Dotsfar , @G1NT0N1C @Dr_Andy_Vishnu

Thanks all for replying and advice.
We are looking for a watch to use as a phone on different network from our mobiles. Save carrying two phones when one service provider has signal and another dose not.
We mainly also need to know about security, big players like Apple ect track and look at data. These standalone smart watches do seem to be as safe as any android phone. AM I right?
Battery we may have to look at what we have switched on, as we will need them to work.
Kospet prime, Thor blaze and lemfo lem12 were what we were looking at. Well lemfo we are having serious issues with. Out of all of them. Any one which you would say no too?
Have you any information on rollme s08

Thanks for your help. I have found this forum really helpful all ready. I’m glad I have found it. Just wish I found it from not having issues.
Anyway glad to be here.

Stuart

I can’t compare with the other watch models you mention, never tried them.
Security wise, I don’t know. Since they are Chinese, I have my doubts. Also it comes with Google services, if you enable them, so Google tracking is still there in that case. You can’t enable banking apps, because the Google app system doesn’t recognize it as a secure platform.

2 Likes

@Dotsfar
Thanks for your help, it’s good getting user information.

Stuart

Hi . The prime SE will do what you need . Trust me . Security is fine . The battery is the best . No performance issues . Currently we dont support Rollme .

2 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu
Thanks prime seems great.
Who could help me with our issues with Lemfo?

Thanks

Hi . Post your concerns in our lemfo section and we will see what we can do

2 Likes

@Stueycheese Hi Stuart,
By the way,
Did the issue with Lemfo get resolved?
I spoke to Max personally and the samples were dispatched. Obviously late because of the mad postage issues but they were posted.