COMPETITION TIME - Kospet Prime 2 = Ended

Felicitaciones, un premio bien merecido!!!

Kindly edit your post to english . Thanks

Thank ´s @hom

1 Like

Ok everyone - here are the winning faces and members - CONGRATULATIONS they are excellent.

Apologies for my lack of artistic presentation - I’m just not that good at these things :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Congratulations everyone . Great work :+1::+1:

8 Likes

Wow, very fascinating to see what people have come up with and those are some really nice watchfaces :ok_hand:
Congratulations to everyone :partying_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. :+1:
Seeing these watch face I understand why I did not win.

6 Likes

Congratulations …not only to all the winners…but to all who entered! :+1: :+1: These faces (And the ones that must have given these designs a good run for their money!) are certainly a great testament to the broad spectrum of talent we have here on the Forum! So again, congratulations to all who entered. Cheers, Doons

6 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! There is some real talent here. :+1:

6 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:I’m really happy to see my dials here. it is rewarding and it comforts me to make other dials to share them.
Many thanks again for the chance to win a kospet prime 2 :heart: :heart: :heart:
there are nice dials congratulations to all the winners too :+1:

8 Likes

Congratulations to all, some beautiful watchfaces and excellent designs. Great work :+1:

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! You have all deserved it! Very nice faces we can look forward too! I’m surpriced I’m one of them considering the competition! <3

P.S I’m amazed about how busy they are with 63 missed calls and 63 missed SMS. :laughing:

thanks to kospet, @pablo11 and mods for giving us this competition!

6 Likes

@pablo11 can you explain the “lucky draw” on their website? is that for three non-face designers to also have a chance to win?

Congratulations to the winners.

3 Likes

Nice to see you here, Rodrigo. Didn’t “see” you since “that site” (you know what I mean) died.

1 Like

Well done guys, things were good👋
Congratulations

3 Likes

Congratulations on the very beautiful dials, this forum is frequented by experienced people.

6 Likes

Your welcome . We had fun judging the faces :+1: . Congratulations

4 Likes

Congratulations, a well deserved prize!!!

4 Likes

hello ,
I haven’t received mail from Kospet, is that normal ?