Clockskin Universal Launcher & Standalone App

Dec 24, 2016 1:55:45 GMT 1 arilz said:
Dec 23, 2016 20:33:51 GMT 1 wbmania said:
You are right. The Korean language setting are not related with the problem.   The problem happens again even under English language setting.

Although I select “always”, it asks again and again. This is the main issue now.  Especially when restarting, that popup asking the “always” will surely come out again.     In addition, the standalone program will not run either after I run several times.    They are unstable on KW88.   

Thank you anyway.  

Hi why did you need standalone program on kw88? I Just install luncher v1.1 is good enought. What is your firmware version? Im on kw88 too.. what i missing is : 1) no notification
  1. camera did not work ( cant open camera )

Thank. EDIT : CAMERA IS WORK FINE… CAUSE I SEE 1 MORE CAMERA ICON…AND IT WORK.
SORRY

Notifications is somewhat buggy with the launcher and kw88. You’ll have to try and play around and toggle between the vibrate/silent buttons on the 2nd screen settings. You may also have to switch between the original kw88 launcher (toggle vibrate/silent there) and back to WatchClockSkin’s launcher and see if the notifications work. Try to connect your watch via sinwear or m2d and does the connected notification show? If it does, then great, if not try playing around the steps above till you get it to work.

Once it works, don’t reboot your watch otherwise you’ll lose notifications again and have to do the steps above again.

I think that it’s something to do with the launcher (or not?) as the default kw88 launcher doesn’t have this issue.

I tried to put square dials on the S99, almost all adapted to the round. I have a Sony SW3.Na hours they have about 450 dials watch, but you need some dials pereimenovat.Ya wrote above.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5pmYVUypbvDVlJtLU5YRklPZjA

Dec 23, 2016 14:28:42 GMT 1 dinatron said:
I noticed one feature-when downloading a file from this site facerepo.com/app/search/results/?platform=android&sortOrder=uploaded-newest&faceShape=round&faceApp=watchmaker&rating=four-up&page=2 skin is in the title or in front of or behind tsifry.V such as dial rabotaet.Neobhodimo not rename the file. without hyphens and numbers \ leave only nazvanie.Posle this rabtaet dial normally.

Добрый день! Пожалуйста, подробнее объясните, что необходимо изменить в имени файла для его полноценного функционирования например на смарт часах KW88? Спасибо. Куратор ресурса 4PDA® Akiloff

A holiday gift from Mars verified working with v1.1

Oil Pumper (link) 
Simple, steps, battery, battery warning light, dim mode

Does anyone have battery issue with this version of the launcher, it seems like dropping 10℅ per hour…

Dec 26, 2016 11:52:16 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Does anyone have battery issue with this version of the launcher, it seems like dropping 10℅ per hour...

Yes, I have. It drains my KW88 battery very quickly. I've downgraded to the previous version which works ok.
Dec 24, 2016 1:55:45 GMT 1 arilz said:
Dec 23, 2016 20:33:51 GMT 1 wbmania said:
You are right. The Korean language setting are not related with the problem.   The problem happens again even under English language setting.

Although I select “always”, it asks again and again. This is the main issue now.  Especially when restarting, that popup asking the “always” will surely come out again.     In addition, the standalone program will not run either after I run several times.    They are unstable on KW88.   

Thank you anyway.  

Hi why did you need standalone program on kw88? I Just install luncher v1.1 is good enought. What is your firmware version? Im on kw88 too.. what i missing is : 1) no notification
  1. camera did not work ( cant open camera )

Thank. EDIT : CAMERA IS WORK FINE… CAUSE I SEE 1 MORE CAMERA ICON…AND IT WORK.
SORRY

Hello…

I use the standalone program when I use the default launcher of KW88. As you know, the launcher v1.1 has some issues on KW88.   The kernel version is 3.10.72.    In my watch, I can get the notification, but it is buggy.

Both of the standalone program and the eric launcher have the same issue.  If one does not work, the other will not work either.  

In my KW88, the previews of watchfaces are too well shown, and after selecting one of them, the selected watchface can not be seen.  
Once the problem occurs, the problem continues to occur. 

I need to install and reinstall the eric launcher several times and then, it works fine for a while.

Thank you.

Dear colleagues!
I want to inform you on an opportunity to use function of turning on of the chosen watch face at a hand raising. This feature in Launcher (V 1.1) from the Eric Crochemore developer was found by the participant of our forum on 4PDA® - s-25. For this purpose it is necessary to disconnect in the Gesture settings - to remove a tick in “Screen on rasing” and to include after that “hand brights screen ON” in the top menu… By the way, the weather widget which shouldn’t have worked in this launcher what the developer Eric Crochemore informed on began to work!
There is a reference: link

Dec 26, 2016 11:52:16 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Does anyone have battery issue with this version of the launcher, it seems like dropping 10℅ per hour...

Yes, I can hardly have a full day of battery. And with the default one I have 2 to 3 days of battery. I think the GSM is on even if there is no SIM.

Dear rictop,

On my KW88, the watch face display problem is as follows.
Your launcher properly shows the previews of the custom watchfaces, but the watch faces are not shown. I can only see the black screen. The strange thing is that even in this case, the first preinstalled watch face and its preview are always properly displayed.

In addition, the problem can be fixed by changing the language setting from Korean to English.

The black screen problem may be related to the language option.

I always appreciate your great launcher.

Thank you.

Not much issues on my kw88 other than the notifications. Although I can receive new notifications once I get a notification through. I hope that made sense.

Battery life is good for me. Went through a day and still left about 40-50% when i get home. Maybe certain watchfaces are affecting it? Like the .watch ones?

Watchfaces are working well for me. I unzip the files just because it’s a habit. Not all .watch files work but I reckon that it’s generally well known by now, just fyi.

Just out of curiosity. How many watchfaces can the launcher handle? I’ve got probably 20-30 and so far no issues.

206.jpg

Hey Rick top

Tested launcher on my LF16 works fine, thats really great

thanks very much, hope to continue developing

but i can’t find clock skin launcher icon on the menu, i don’t know how to reach launcher settings because i want to stop the digital watch lit up and keep the normal one

Dec 26, 2016 17:09:33 GMT 1 plateau said:
Not much issues on my kw88 other than the notifications. Although I can receive new notifications once I get a notification through. I hope that made sense.

Battery life is good for me. Went through a day and still left about 40-50% when i get home. Maybe certain watchfaces are affecting it? Like the .watch ones?

Watchfaces are working well for me. I unzip the files just because it’s a habit. Not all .watch files work but I reckon that it’s generally well known by now, just fyi.

Just out of curiosity. How many watchfaces can the launcher handle? I’ve got probably 20-30 and so far no issues.

On my KW88 more than hundred pieces their are established…

Dec 26, 2016 20:00:05 GMT 1 akiloff said:
On my KW88 more than hundred pieces their are established...

100 watchfaces? That’s great! That’s alot…

Dec 21, 2016 17:27:03 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Chrismas Time !!

Little demo :
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71bmh2enAtalpnU0E

I’ve worked hard on a new version of the clockskin engine.
This time i’ve taken a white piece of paper and tried to emulate the WatchMaker .watch format support. This is not easy, i have to guess how the engine should behave… Only way was to import a bunch of skins and make them look as on the preview… This means that not all is perfect and probably not everything will (ever) work as in the original app, but it’s anyway an improvment that opens some doors.

If you find .watch files that looks good, don’t hesitate to share their links !
If you find .watch that don’t work, i know there’s plenty, so i will not fix everything.

So what’s new : 

• .watch file support (only not protected format)
    - date/time/stopwatch tags (reference here watchmaker.haz.wiki/).
  • battery tags (except temp)
  • sensor tags only steps/HR/accelerometer
    No counter/timezone/phone/device/weather/calendar/tasker tags
  • simple script / chronometer
  • simple shape / shader
  • markers / text (carriage return is not seen)
  • Bright / Dim mode, multi screen support
  • lua support but NOT wmschedule, tweens 

not supported :

• no weather support
  • no time/offset support
  • no arrow animation…

BE CAREFUL : this implementation is in Java, so performance can quickly become an issue. You can find watch skins with more than 80 layers, and it will become really slow !
Also, don’t use the watch skins that have a zoom factor script, it is very costly and the zoom is already integrated in the double tap…

RECOMMENDATION : You can use the WatchMaker app on your phone/tablet to create or modify your skins, then test them with the standalone App before putting them on your watch.

Improvments :

• Double tap now opens a dialog box where you can : choose between Night and Day mode and adjust the zoom factor.
  • clockskin Skins can be read in ZIP format : no need to decompress a skin in the ClockSkin directory, just put the zip file.
    Note the the ZIP file should not contain the skin in a sub directory.

launcher bug fixes :

• wifi / BT state

How to install the Launcher :

• install the APK
  • activate the correct authorisations : SMS / PHONE / Settings
  • activate “Allow Peek” Notification, the app will show you the setting tab.

Tutorial on uploading skins on your watch/phone :

Read more: /thread/267/standalone-clockskin-engine-apk-version

Tested on my D5 with original FW (4.4) and Honor 7 (6.0).

Watch files to start with :
WatchMarker Indigo
www.watchawear.com/watches/watch-faces/download/2-watch-faces/6927-watchmarker-tweaked.html

Tribute - Ernst Benz Chronolunar Automatic
www.watchawear.com/watches/watch-faces/download/2-watch-faces/248-tribute-ernst-benz-chronolunar-automatic.html

Colorful Minimalism
www.watchawear.com/watches/watch-faces/download/2-watch-faces/8167-colorful-minimalism.html

Harley Davidson - Bulova Custom Dim
www.watchawear.com/watches/watch-faces/download/2-watch-faces/4384-harley-davidson-bulova.html

Snowman
www.watchawear.com/watches/watch-faces/download/2-watch-faces/2840-snowman.html

Rolex files
forum.xda-developers.com/moto-360/themes-apps/facer-black-rolex-submariner-illuminated-t2930107

Launcher (V 1.1):
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71SG1zLU1GSGk4dUE

Standalone App (V 2.0):
drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GWpu3oqY71SGRwZGNxYlp1Mnc

Dear Eric Crochemore!

Clock is not displayed in Korea language.

Version 1.06 was fine.

There is a problem with version 1.1.

Can anybody post link to v1.06? Last version is draining my battery too fast! Thnx

Dec 27, 2016 17:43:45 GMT 1 pltx said:
Can anybody post link to v1.06? Last version is draining my battery too fast! Thnx

It’s right here in the same round display app section. Look a few threads down. Don’t be lazy and expect to be spoon fed…

Dec 27, 2016 19:15:55 GMT 1 plateau said:
Dec 27, 2016 17:43:45 GMT 1 pltx said:

It's right here in the same round display app section. Look a few threads down. Don't be lazy and expect to be spoon fed...

Ok, mate. I found it, thanks. I'm sorry but browsing with Tapatalk is a f******g PITA

In the OP it states “movies”, please define. Are you talking replacing font images with pictures or gifs/etc.?

Dec 27, 2016 6:20:44 GMT 1 stonefly said:
Dec 21, 2016 17:27:03 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Dear Eric Crochemore!

Clock is not displayed in Korea language.

Version 1.06 was fine.

There is a problem with version 1.1.

Bug is found, will be corrected in next release.