Clockskin Universal Launcher & Standalone App

Dec 22, 2016 4:07:50 GMT 1 arilz said:
new test for kw88 for launcher v1.1, work for .zip and .watch file, but .watch seem can slowdown your watch a bit. thank you

For me .zip files not work at all.

I just download this clockface: plus.google.com/u/1/104225992906180388899/posts/QLxvk94vn59?sfc=true

At choose skin I have this image:
www.dropbox.com/s/lzjx8hr2fcq9841/2016-12-22_110627.png?dl=0

Dec 22, 2016 12:10:46 GMT 1 calom said:
Dec 22, 2016 4:07:50 GMT 1 arilz said:
new test for kw88 for launcher v1.1, work for .zip and .watch file, but .watch seem can slowdown your watch a bit. thank you

I just download this clockface: plus.google.com/u/1/104225992906180388899/posts/QLxvk94vn59?sfc=true

You have not read the warning message !!

This ZIP file contains a subdirectory that’s why it does not work.

Dec 22, 2016 12:37:23 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Dec 22, 2016 12:10:46 GMT 1 calom said:

You have not read the warning message !!

This ZIP file contains a subdirectory that’s why it does not work.

Sorry Eric, I read it but it seems to me that did not have a sub folder … my mistake.

Dec 22, 2016 6:52:40 GMT 1 plateau said:
Awesome stuff Eric! gonna test this out later when i get back from work...

Does the notifications work well with kw88?

Edit : Testing out this version while i’m at work lol

How do i get notifications to work? there’s no pop out for notifications on my end. Watch just turns on whenever a notification arrives, without showing what’s the notification.

Are others getting the notification to work, if so, is there anything that needs to be done?

TIA

Help please. Anyone else getting the notification to work?

Hi Eric,
it’s posible to disable this thing ?, and direct wakeup to our watchface,?

here example of .watch that i download and working good

Thank You again

For all the Final Fantasy lovers, this one works smooth in KW88 no lag. www.watchawear.com/watches/download/2-watch-faces/1311-hydra-final-fantasy.html

Thank you very much Eric this is an amazing gift in this days of festivities for us! You’e awesome man! Keep up the great work.

Picture :

Dec 22, 2016 14:43:30 GMT 1 arilz said:
Hi Eric, it's posible to disable this thing ?, and direct wakeup to our watchface,?

Thank You again

Yes there’s a way to make it work and wake up straight to your watchface.

Disable the screen on raise gesture via settings > gesture.

Then enable the “hand bright screen” via the launcher settings by swiping up from the homescreen watchface and right. It’s one of those buttons. Disable and enable it a couple of times and it should work.

Dec 22, 2016 15:22:18 GMT 1 linuxma said:
For all the Final Fantasy lovers, this one works smooth in KW88 no lag. www.watchawear.com/watches/download/2-watch-faces/1311-hydra-final-fantasy.html

Thank you very much Eric this is an amazing gift in this days of festivities for us! You’e awesome man! Keep up the great work.

Great discovery, thanks for sharing.

Dec 22, 2016 15:27:09 GMT 1 plateau said:
Dec 22, 2016 14:43:30 GMT 1 arilz said:
Hi Eric, it's posible to disable this thing ?, and direct wakeup to our watchface,?

Thank You again

Yes there's a way to make it work and wake up straight to your watchface.

Then enable the “hand bright screen” via the launcher settings by swiping up from the homescreen watchface and right. It’s one of those buttons. Disable and enable it a couple of times and it should work.

Wow…thank you for you trick…it work like charm…thank…:grinning:

на С99 работает здесь нормально.Огромное plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106982503578105386202 часы отлично встал

One more that works ok:
www.watchawear.com/watches/watch-faces/download/2-watch-faces/7627-sunlight-v2.html
Have a great feature… can adapt to local language (day, month)!

So, looks like for everyone it works fine, except for me. Causing lot of issues while using this Launcher…

Dec 22, 2016 17:48:14 GMT 1 prostosergik said:
So, looks like for everyone it works fine, except for me. Causing lot of issues while using this Launcher....

Like what are your issues mate? Try expanding on this and maybe one could help?

Already explained at 1st page, but got no any answer. Ok, repeating here:

Im testing on Zeblade Blitz, Android 5.1, rooted firmware from XDA.

1. First of all, after Launcher starts, it hardly switch volume to 0, so I need to go to sound settings with SettingSearch app, turn ring, media and alarm volume up to max values to make it work. Sometimes it doesn’t help, so I need to close launcher, start default one, toggle vibration and then sound works again. So, looks like something wrong.

2. Widgets randomly appear-dissapear. I set up 2 widgets: Pedometer and YR.NO weather. Works fine untill I reboot my watch. After reboot I had 2 pedometers =)

3. Sometimes the Watch just forget that your Launcher was registered as Launcher. It randomly ask “Want to set WatchClockSkin as Louncher” or something similar. And then asks N times permissions to allow WatchClockSkin to set widgets.

4. Don’t you think to add a stand-alone app just to change Launcher settings? Sometimes when I try to scroll across the screens, I notice that Launcher detects double tap and change skin size. It annoying. So, settings app can be responsible for that, instead of adding this functionality to taps.

5. Is it possible to remove G and Microphone buttons and just allow widget instead? Turning on-off of this feature can be located in same settings app I mentioned above.

6. Watch Faces with .watch extension seems to not work at all. I have downloaded one of suggested Faces in .watch format, but I see in Skin selection screen a blank/black screen instead of watch face. If I select it - watch screen becomes blank, nothing work.

7. Some buttons overlap each other, but this is not so important.

Dec 22, 2016 15:39:09 GMT 1 arilz said:
Dec 22, 2016 15:27:09 GMT 1 plateau said:
Yes there's a way to make it work and wake up straight to your watchface.

Wow…thank you for you trick…it work like charm…thank…:grinning:

No problem buddy. Glad to help.

Also in case notifications don’t work. A workaround is to toggle between vibrate and silent mode via the launcher’s setting at the top bar.

slave selection dial in the format for the last swlauncher versii.Vse rabochie.Arhiv decompress in a folder ClockSkin.V archive sht.50 dials of different subjects. yadi.sk/d/KwbqPXIz34Tcq3
I checked the clock ZGPAX S99

Dec 22, 2016 19:35:36 GMT 1 dinatron said:
slave selection dial in the format for the last swlauncher versii.Vse rabochie.Arhiv decompress in a folder ClockSkin.V archive sht.50 dials of different subjects. yadi.sk/d/KwbqPXIz34Tcq3 I checked the clock ZGPAX S99

Thanks for this collection. Particularly like the Hohoho !!  
Dec 22, 2016 22:12:22 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Dec 22, 2016 19:35:36 GMT 1 dinatron said:
slave selection dial in the format for the last swlauncher versii.Vse rabochie.Arhiv decompress in a folder ClockSkin.V archive sht.50 dials of different subjects. yadi.sk/d/KwbqPXIz34Tcq3 I checked the clock ZGPAX S99

Thanks for this collection. Particularly like the Hohoho !!  

Hahahah Hohoho is awesome my new daily watch  

Great job!
On Lemfo Lem5 launcher works well, but not enough of the Russian language.

Hello, Eric,

At first, I appreciate the Eric launcher v1.1.

I am using the launcher on my KW88 and it becomes now the main launcher.

I hope to inform that the launcher has some problem on international language setting. When I change the language option by setting Korean, the launcher shows many problems. Especially, when I reboot KW88, device administration setting keeps pops up and do not allow the launcher.
I am not sure that it is really caused by the language option or not. However, after changing the language setting, all the problems disappeared.

I have one question on the your launcher.

Do you program any option to select one of the installed launchers?

When I reboot KW88, I always see the option to select one of them. Did you make this procedure intentionally?

Or does this option come from the android os?

Thank you.