Clock Skin Viewer beta

Would it be possible to add an option to export the displayed image on views “Finow X5+” and “KW88”? It would be a quick and easy way to make a watch preview to post on the Google+ Community. Maybe adding a watermark with the credits of the original background image author?

By the way, the current version is running on Wine under Linux very well, except maybe (I haven’t tested with a watch) the MTP devices part. Now, if only I could make CSM work under Wine…

Jul 5, 2017 22:11:42 GMT 1 allelimo said:
tested, the "send to device" works ok on my x5+, it's a very usefull feature. now I'm missing the "delete from device" feature

it should be great if both could work on multiple files at the same time (ctrl selection maybe?)

Yes! "delete from device" will be in the next version. I use CSV everyday and I can see - it is a much needed option   "Send" was first because "Delete" option is always a bit more dangerous and must be implemented more carefully. "Multiselection" also will be implemented.
Jul 7, 2017 0:22:04 GMT 1 mpmf said:
Would it be possible to add an option to export the displayed image on views "Finow X5+" and "KW88"? It would be a quick and easy way to make a watch preview to post on the Google+ Community. Maybe adding a watermark with the credits of the original background image author?

By the way, the current version is running on Wine under Linux very well, except maybe (I haven’t tested with a watch) the MTP devices part. Now, if only I could make CSM work under Wine…

I thought about this export option - for my watch faces preview I use Alt + PrtScr now but… perhaps I will do “Share” option. Hmm… is there any possibility to share selected watchface in G+ community directly from application? Hmm? It’s just an idea, maybe stupid.

Jul 8, 2017 20:08:38 GMT 1 jacek said:
my watch faces preview I use Alt + PrtScr now but... perhaps I will do "Share" option. Hmm... is there any possibility to share selected watchface in G+ community directly from application? Hmm? It's just an idea, maybe stupid.

I haven’t worked with google+ api yet. But I think it should be possible… A quick google search gave me this:

developers.google.com/+/domains/posts/creating

really like the CSV.
New version though Windows Defender detects as a trojan virus.

Jul 21, 2017 5:02:08 GMT 1 thecodewarrior said:
really like the CSV. New version though Windows Defender detects as a trojan virus.

False positive.

can you add .GWD watch format (gear watch designer)? it’s like .watch. a zipped file with an ICON.PNG inside as preview. ( /icon.png) (samsung gear s2\s3)

its working … good job

i know this is a long shot…
anyone have a working link to this software?

1 Like

Go here … Watchface Designer

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, ill go have a look after work!

@Mike_Whalen for future reference, all you need to do is use the search box at the top of the website to find anything you want - it’s actually very good :+1:
Thanks @Warlock_Weary for helping out :+1:

1 Like

thanks for the replies, @pablo11 a google search for a clockskin alternative to face viewer
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-face-viewer-v2-x.2957192/ and this seems like what i want.
@Warlock_Weary watchface designer isnt quite what im looking for but thanks for the link

cant download error 404

You will need to be a member of XDA to download it… Just in case you were not a member of XDA I mean.
It’s aimed at wear OS faces as far as I know.
Just checked the link above and it does take you to the correct thread on XDA.
We can’t link the download here but you can grab it from there.

it can use display .face (facer) and watchface files, i used to use it when i had my zqpax s8 (which has recently died forcing the purchase of a new old stock zgpax s99 for 30gbp
which is why i was looking for the clockskin viewer but im just gonna stick to .watch faces on my s99 anyway

Are you using the universal launcher…?
I remember the stock s99 launcher only supports the clockskin format and not .watch files.

I am indeed, superb tool!
To be honest if the micro usb hadnt died on my zgpax s8 id still be using that!

1 Like

Cool.
Yeah I used to have one of those S8s.
They are old but very practical :+1:

Dropped a 64gb card in it the day i got it and it was my goto music player for the last 6+ years
If i could of found anywhere that still supplied the usb cable as a spare id of brought it back to life…
Thats how i ended up with the s99, searching ebay for zgpax looking for an s8 with a smashed screen or some such, that i could use as a donor and a guy was selling new old stock s99 for 30 quid.
But im thinking its time to buy something a little newer…any suggestions?