Chinese notifications on the phone

It has a free trial period and can be uninstalled afterwards.

1 Like

Last experience.
I uninstalled Watch Droid from both the phone and the watch, canceled the BT connection, restarted both devices and the messages came back. Clicking on one of them will make them all disappear. I really don’t get it anymore, But the fault probably won’t be in the Watch Droid. I will try your application G1NTON1C in the free version. But I will definitely not reset the phone

No, I can understand that very well. This should really be the last resort. I hope that the app will help you too.

1 Like

Most likely you granted it permission to notify you, go into notifications in settings on your phone and disable any app that you dont recognize or dont need notifications from it. Sometimes when you use chrome on your phone there are pops up notifications that ask to be granted to show notifications and maybe without noticing you granted it.
***disable notifications from chrone and see if they stop.

How do I disable apps? I would have to delete them. I have been on the phone for a long time and nothing has changed. Those ‘messages’ started coming after installing Watch Drouid. But now they are coming even after deleting this app. I don’t know how to disable notifications in Chome. That option is not in the menu

-How to delete installed Apps on Android 10

This works reliably, even for system apps.
However, you can also uninstall an app that was installed later in the settings.
However, I can clear Watch droid of any suspicion. I’ve been using it for many years. Your problems definitely have a different origin.

yes i know that and i tried it before. but that doesn’t uninstall the app, it just ‘skyes’ it. It probably won’t have any effect on the notifications

It will end the news. But only if they find the app causing the problem.
Didn’t malwarebytes solve the problem?

I do not know. I didn’t have this problem when I tried it. I was just trying to disable the music player and step counter

again i have about 6 messages in chinese on my phone. I’m getting really tired of it

Ok, all ive written is about apps on the phone not the watch. Go to notification in settings on your phone and disable any unknown or unwanted apps to get notifications from. Then, go to chrome and then settings > notification > click on it and see if it is disabled, cos if you dont know what causing these notifications then it is better to disable any notification from chrome. Have you tried to look for the symbol of the notification on your phone? If it s
Isnt from an app on the phone then it is from a web that you gave permission to notify you.
***disable apps doesn’t mean delete them just to stop getting notifications from them.

I disabled everything possible and restarted the phone. I’m waiting now

I’ve moved and renamed the topic as it’s a general issue with an Android phone.

2 Likes

Thanks @G1NT0N1C :+1:

1 Like

It keeps going. I uninstalled Watch Droid. We’ll see what it does

1 Like

You’ve told us you are using the pro version. Did you downloaded it in the playstore? Or did you use another source?

I downloaded it from the play store and then paid for the full version

In this case I’m sure that watchdroid didn’t cause your problem.
I suspect it’s an unintentional sideload.
I did some research and read that your phone model comes with root. This makes life much easier for malicious apps.

2 Likes

I don’t think the phone is rooted. On the other hand, you can’t root it, but I’m not sure about that. A while ago I found a way to disable notifications in the internet browser so I’ll see what happens.
Watch Droid doesn’t do that. I haven’t had it on my phone or watch for several hours.

There are some known cases from Xiaomi (judging you have MIUI) which send spam notifications in chinese with chinese ads. It wont be detected as virus or malware since its part of the system…

You’re better looking at “your device model + chinese notifications” search in google to learn how to disable them.

3 Likes