Casio Edifice Toro Rosso

Hi guys.
can someone make these faces ?

Thank you for your availability

Credit: https://www.casio-intl.com/bd/en/wat/watch_detail/EFR-556TR-1A/

3 Likes

The experience of the past few years clearly shows that formulations like ā€œpleaseā€ or ā€œthank you in advanceā€ are helpful for face requestsā€¦

7 Likes

you are absolutely right, I apologize and I have corrected the post

4 Likes

Thank you in advance sir, please sir make it,you are genius sir i know you can make this one

lol now thats counter productive

2 Likes

Allright guys hereā€™s the link to the ā€˜Casio Toro Rossoā€™ clockskin originally created & posted her by Jacek_Klodzinski.
I just happen to had it in my collection and as the links to original are long dead due to Google+ closure, I thought I might share again this wonderful work of art with you people.

All credits to the original creator of this watch face (Jacek_Klodzinski) & also

Credits:

Download link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19aO7xArSckuihSNSBU8TCHa37hJ_64ks/view

Thanks to @noidremained for pointing to the original designerā€™s thread for credits.

6 Likes

thanks @Cosmo_De ā€¦ i love that watch

could be this one by @jacek: CASIO Toro Rosso Made by me in PSP and WFD using original picture.
the download link in that thread doesnā€™t work anymore though

1 Like

unfortunately many on the links no longer work ā€¦ too bad

@Cosmo_De your faces is too nice but you no have pubblic profile, i no see all your work :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for pointing to the original designerā€™s thread for credits, updated my post with the same credit links.

2 Likes

Sorry about that sir, but I have no idea on how to make my profile public here so that all can see my work.

1 Like

Itā€™s just Awesome

Maybe you could view my profile and all my work here -

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/u/cosmo_de/activity/portfolio

Please let me know if that helped and if that was what you meant in your comment

1 Like

on your profile does not show me anything

Very sorry again about that sir, but I really have no idea how to make my profile public here so that all can see my work. I am new to this siteā€™s interface, Go I have to change any settings in my profile (I tried but couldnā€™t find one). Can someone please guide me. One thing for sure I have not modified any setting or permissions in the first place to keep my profile private/hidden. Mods sorry if this as getting off-topic by posting here.

@G1NT0N1C can you help Cosmo?
thanks

Unfortunately, this does not work as we know it from G + times. There is the option to click on the memberā€™s page and filter the posts via -activity -topics.
Unfortunately, no pictures are shown here in the quick view. However, you can open any post from here.
Unfortunately we have not yet found a solution to display pictures in the quick view.

2 Likes

ah, okkkk.
thanks for help

As G1N pointed out you have to go into each thread to see the preview of a watchface, but the first problem was that Cosmos profile is hidden. @Cosmo_De, there is a setting to make your profile public, although itā€™s placement might not be the most logical one. In the preferences, go to ā€œIntefaceā€ and then under ā€œOtherā€ you will see the setting ā€œHide my public profile and presence featuresā€

4 Likes

You are right! I never noticed because the admin view is always without restrictions.

1 Like