Can we use a different power adapter?

Hi,
Can we use a different power adaptor? With no adpotor in package can we use our mobile power bricks for these watches?
i’ve using this, is it okay?

I know that there is a formula that can be used to determine the ideal battery charger for your particular battery size. I can not find that right now. But I would say that the 1000 mA are ok, I also use 1000 mA.

1 Like

When you Dock improperly it heats up. Will that damage the device?

I do not understand how to connect it wrong?

Placing it on the Dock. But charging symbol won’t show up. Have to do some adjusting to see the charging flash. Happens only sometimes

you can use pretty much any USB charging device you have be it a laptop , power brick , phone charger , or 12v to USB car adaptor it doesn’t matter
the difference in charge rates ( 1amp 2.1amp and so on ) is only relevant on devices that accept more current like phones that have fast charge capability, on something like our watches it doesn’t apply they don’t draw large amounts of current

out of curiosity i have just checked the charge rate of my Kospet optimus pro and the current draw is around 450ma or .45 of an amp which virtually any USB charger will be capable of delivering

It is advised to use Isopropyl alcohol to clean the charging pins on the back of the watch. it is often used to dissolve and remove light oils, fingerprints, and more specifically sweat build up.

the build up can be wiped clean by rubbing some IsoAlc using a q-tip or kleenex.

your charging dock should register the watch much easier after cleaning.

2 Likes

When my optimus pro was charging from my phone charger from xpreria xz3, optimus showed a message that voltage is to high and I have to unplug charger instant.

So I think my above adaptor is good?