Can someone make this watchface, please?

I saw this clock at the schiphol airport amsterdam. Can someone do it in clockskin format, please? I really need it on my watch!

Here is a video about it:

-Real Time by Maarten Baas at Schiphol Airport - YouTube

To all talented face designers, I know you can do it!!!

4 Likes

I like your sense of humor :slight_smile:

1 Like

The real clock plays a 12-hour video by installation artist Maarten Baas. When I solve this with a GIF, the file gets pretty big…

2 Likes

Yup! I have been entertaining this one for a loooonnngggg time, actually. I’ll get working on it. It should only take like, about a month.

3 Likes

I was thinking, though, of putting a cloudy image of Doons in there. :rofl:

1 Like

This is actually achievable with a " .bg " file :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

See @G1NT0N1C & @Dr_Andy_Vishnu & @Bohuslav_Balak … @Louis_Peek has only been back for 5 minutes and he’s got you all acting crazy! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: It’s a beautiful idea @G1NT0N1C …and how much better would it look with a Doons inside it!!! :thinking: :rofl: Cheers, “Doons on your wrist…ALL day EVERY day!”, :woozy_face: :rofl: Doons

2 Likes

I’ve not been able to find a live stream to capture images!

1 Like

No, you are right. And the viedo isn’t available, too.

Just a question… Even if using video using array 80, How to synchronize it with time? I think it would start from the beginning as soon as the display is turned on.

2 Likes

Yes, I think so, too.

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UP3qUERW5ic7Jd_OvnKBgJJ-wwryKfLm/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Welp, this is more what I was thinking. It solves the accuracy issue. Other than the guy just standing there for 50 seconds and defying gravity, it works. Universal Launcher only. The digital clocks are for reference.

3 Likes

Great! I can’t check it right now, but I will soon as possible! :grin:

1 Like

It’s definitely a good approach. :+1: I’m thinking about separating the upper body and legs so that the legs stay on the ground. and maybe a separate animation to fill in the 50 second break.

2 Likes

but in that break the position of both hands should change. How does it work on original clocks?

That’s what I thought too. It can be done. I was using masking and blurring. It’s a pain in the arse, though. One could use seperat GIFs for the left and right side of the dial when he draws the line, or reverse the images in the GIF list.

2 Likes

It’s just an example. He erases the hour hand every 15 minutes also.
859b-hukwxnu4628474

2 Likes

Yes. The videos I’ve seen lead me to believe that he changes it every 15 minutes.

1 Like