Array 80 / bg demonstration

Array 80

I made this clockskin and simplfied it for clockskin designers to see how these new features work . Download it , open the .xml file and see how the new features work . Keep tapping the watchface over and over to see the effects .

bg file - you can use any .mp4 file as a background video . You simply drop it into the clockskin folder and it works . It doesnt need to be in clockskin .xml file for it to work .

Array 80 - tap the watch face over and over and the images change until it reaches the end . You can have as many images as you like . I used numbers to keep it simple .

Thanks

Here is the file

A special thanks to @wahbgh for all his help

6 Likes

Downloaded, but Dial.xml doesn’t open in WFD or WFDbeta

It wont . I made it manually . You will have to open it and read it on your Pc . I kept it very simple and tried not to over complicate it

Good job, Doctor! This one should be helpful for nearly everyone. :+1::handshake:

1 Like

Thankyou . The possibilities are endless of what you can do with these features :handshake:

1 Like

CrAzY ! Very cool ! Thanks for sharing !

1 Like

No problem at all . I’m hoping most can understand it . I was going to delete the clock to make it more basic

Yeah … it isn’t that hard to understand … opens up a huge amount on ideas ! ( Kinda Hate You for that ! ) LoL

here is a test I did : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UZ_Mf1929s2Azqh4hAPJT2XvWIYbO8-l/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Lol . You can also convert .gif files to .mp4 files online for free

https://ezgif.com/gif-to-mp4

Once converted change file name to " bg " . And drop it into the clockskin folder

3 Likes

Am i right in thinking you didnt try out array 80 in your demo ? I cannot see it

1 Like

Correct … just trying out the mp4 and you have to use a “clear” background

Very Nice … so whatever MP4 you use: Needs always called BG.mp4 … I see …

1 Like

Yes . Any .mp4 file and name " bg "

Or i guess in this case the " background" Is always the mp4
Kinda cool my watch “plays” this … without UL … not sure how many will though …

Yes . The array 80 images appear on top . And the clock sits inbetween

1 Like

Any way to use this in : WatchFaceDesigner ? or only " by Hand " ?

1 Like

You have to add it manualy. WFD can’t handle it.

2 Likes

Only by hand . WFD was never completed and all communication with developer has stopped . So old features never completed let alone new ones

3 Likes

Ok just wondering …

1 Like

thank you WAHBGH

2 Likes

Thankyou :+1: …