C. Klings Flying Tourbillon No.18

There’s still a lot of work to do, but I’m working on this watch at the moment. Since there are no good pictures, it’s a lot of work if you want to do a good job.

5 Likes

That does look tough and time consuming. Good luck mate :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Doc. Tourbillon Watches are always a challenge. I’ll need some luck for a good job in this case.

3 Likes

Waow very nice. Good luck, I can’t wait to see the results.

2 Likes

Maybe this picture will also help you too. Good luck! :ok_hand: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

This actually helps, thank you very much. I hadn’t found it yet. Very appreciated! :handshake:

2 Likes

I just dismantled one of those Christian Klings tourbillon… :joy:

3 Likes

This is how it should be done. Super ok! :+1:

1 Like

@vladimir_lutzu I always try to find some photos with details. That makes my work easier.

2 Likes

I had to put it aside for a while because I’m very busy at work at the moment. The background is already finished, but the moving parts still require a lot of work.
Please be patient.

1 Like

Some work left, but I should be able to finish it this year… :wink:

clock_skin_model

2 Likes

Amazing, I can’t wait to finished. I really think is another level of achievement :clap::smile:

1 Like

Incredible achievement! Are you going to include the bezel?

Thank you, Vladimir. In this case, every single part in the drawing program is created. The templates available were simply too bad to create a good watch face from.

2 Likes

I just finished the power display. I’ll put some more work into the hands tomorrow to get the original reflection of the template’s chrome rings.

1 Like

Looks stunning mate

1 Like

it’s done- just in Time:
-Christian Klings Flying Tourbillon No.18
I wish you all a hapy new year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes