Bricked FINOW X5+

Hello all,
I have Finow X5+.

I downloaded firmware from post -> X5 Plus (w616) Firmware, all necessary things like drivers and SPTool.

I did everything like it was in the instruction and at the end the SPTool said that process was succesful but… the watch can`t turn ON.

Its bricked! I cant even see anything when connected to the charger.

Please guys help me…

Thanks!

Nothing appears? Is he carrying it?

Jan 19, 2017 12:03:10 GMT 1 edugasper said:

First of all, in SPTool I haven`t got any Android position. And when I do all the steps without battery - nothing happens... So it doesn`t work for me.

Send me a message in MP that I help you and then it works out, we put here the solution for if someone has the same problem.

MODERATOR WARNING - DO NOT DISCUSS WAREZ HERE.

All you need to get a full readback is SP TOOLS and 7zip.
Perform a memory scan in SP tool first to get the parameters for the readback.

Jan 19, 2017 13:08:25 GMT 1 edugasper said:

I got thic error while doing Memory Scan in SP Tools...   
Jan 20, 2017 9:58:13 GMT 1 emmail said:
Jan 19, 2017 13:08:25 GMT 1 edugasper said:

I got thic error while doing Memory Scan in SP Tools...   

make sure the battery is well connected and try to flash again remove the stock rom zip file from the computer and download again, something in the process did'nt go smood just do it again.

I did it using several versions of SP Flash Tool - nothing helped. I removed back and disconnected battery then connected again. Everything is ok, but when I connect my device to the computer it appears in Device Manager and disappears and again and again. I think that is a reason… but how to solve it.
I downloaded firmware from here -> /thread/374/x5-plus-w616-firmware
It doesnt work cant even check if battery is charging because when I connect to charger - nothing happens…

Jan 20, 2017 10:55:26 GMT 1 emmail said:
"Everything is ok"

Writing this I meant: battery connection I think is OK.
Jan 20, 2017 11:12:42 GMT 1 emmail said:
Jan 20, 2017 10:55:26 GMT 1 emmail said:
"Everything is ok"

does the watch charge?

Uncheck preloader . . start SPTools download . . THEN connect the watch

Jan 20, 2017 17:07:30 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 20, 2017 11:12:42 GMT 1 emmail said:

does the watch charge?    

As I meant in 1st post - NO. It doesn`t charge

Jan 20, 2017 19:13:52 GMT 1 @testaccount said:

Doesn`t work

Jan 21, 2017 23:36:39 GMT 1 emmail said:

Jan 20, 2017 17:07:30 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
does the watch charge?    

Jan 20, 2017 19:13:52 GMT 1 @testaccount said:

Doesn`t work

if the watch not charging you need to see if the problem is the charger and if not the watch is bricked beyond repairing.

Jan 22, 2017 9:46:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 21, 2017 23:36:39 GMT 1 emmail said:

Doesn`t work

if the watch not charging you need to see if the problem is the charger and if not the watch is bricked beyond repairing.

It was charging before flash. I had 49% of battery and started to flash a firmware from this forum, using SP Tools and drivers from this forum…
Flash was successful (in SP Tools) but from this time smartwatch wont turn on and charge... I flashed many phones (mostly Samsung family) so Im not new in this kind of activity. But something bad happend and now watch is bricked to death…

Jan 22, 2017 15:16:59 GMT 1 emmail said:

Jan 22, 2017 9:46:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

It was charging before flash. I had 49% of battery and started to flash a firmware from this forum, using SP Tools and drivers from this forum…
Flash was successful (in SP Tools) but from this time smartwatch wont turn on and charge... I flashed many phones (mostly Samsung family) so Im not new in this kind of activity. But something bad happend and now watch is bricked to death…

same, i am more familiar with samsung and odin than mtk but with time i’ve learned alot and it easy to do if you know what you are doing, did you try to leave it in charging and see what happens? try to disconnect the battery and reconnect and charge it. 

Jan 22, 2017 16:16:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
same, i am more familiar with samsung and odin than mtk but with time i’ve learned alot and it easy to do if you know what you are doing, did you try to leave it in charging and see what happens? try to disconnect the battery and reconnect and charge it. 

I tried. I left connected to the charger for whole night and even for some hours connected to PC - nothing…The difference is that when connected to the charger - its completely cold. But when connected to PC its warm (not hot, just warm). Second, when I hold power + down button there is a sound from the speaker like the sound of the sea (very quiet). I also disconnected battery and then tried flash but with no success.
Odin is very similar to SP Tools. They are simple and intuitional. If you do everyting following the instruction, it`s easy. But this time, something went wrong… 

Jan 22, 2017 20:40:12 GMT 1 emmail said:

Jan 22, 2017 16:16:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

I tried. I left connected to the charger for whole night and even for some hours connected to PC - nothing… I also disconnected battery and then tried flash but with no success.
Odin is very similar to SP Tools. They are simple and intuitional. If you do everyting following the instruction, it`s easy. But this time, something went wrong… 

what if the battery got damaged in the process? i’m sorry i can’t help now it sounds more a hardware problem than software problem. there are two last thing you can check to see that not the watch is bricked: 1. try another charger. 2. replace the battery and if these two solutions wo’nt help and the watch is still be off then that means the watch is damaged but i boubt this will be the case.

What do you think about doing somethin like this? >

This is also weird o.O  Maybe this is a problem. As dar as I know our watch is W616 o.O

PHOTO

Jan 22, 2017 21:57:07 GMT 1 emmail said:
This is also weird o.O  Maybe this is a problem. As dar as I know our watch is W616 o.O

i understand now the problem, there are new watches which came out like the D5+ which has to models and it seems the x3+ and now the x5+ same, that is why your watch wo'nt turn on. let me check and see what can be done, that is why we posted that that ppl need to be careful with the new watch to check first which model they have.

edit: yes, there are two models so that is why your watch is bricked, let me see how we can get the original firmware and hope it will bring your watch to life.