Battery solution Thor???

Hello guys!

I think Thor is a great smartwacth but the battery … unfortunately terrible!

It’s amazing the lack of Zeblaze company support.

After all, apps, battery managers, Google services, none of this works, the battery still sucks!

Anyway, there is no more powerful battery to replace in the market?

Here is a link to the tests I run on my ZeBlaze Thor after installing the BT Call firmware. I get on average 20+ hours between charges.  Thor Battery

There may be an issue with your battery but I learned over time that with all these watches, I currently own 6, good battery management goes a long way to getting a day or more from the battery.

Close/Disable all programs with Hibernation Manager play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.root.battery.saver.sleep.hibernation . You do not need a root device. (My Zebleze Thor is rooted with KingRoot). If I use only an watch work for 50 hours. The Bluetoth call works 24 hours. Previously was only 10 hours.

Dec 23, 2017 0:31:22 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Here is a link to the tests I run on my ZeBlaze Thor after installing the BT Call firmware. I get on average 20+ hours between charges. Thor Battery

There may be an issue with your battery but I learned over time that with all these watches, I currently own 6, good battery management goes a long way to getting a day or more from the battery.

Onde voce conseguiu o firmware do BT call ?

Jan 2, 2018 14:12:41 GMT 1 leopcgamer2014 said:
Dec 23, 2017 0:31:22 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Here is a link to the tests I run on my ZeBlaze Thor after installing the BT Call firmware. I get on average 20+ hours between charges.  Thor Battery

Onde voce conseguiu o firmware do BT call ?

From this forum under firmware post: Thor firmware

Thanks ! Trener

Dec 23, 2017 8:51:23 GMT 1 trener said:
Close/Disable all programs with Hibernation Manager play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.root.battery.saver.sleep.hibernation . You do not need a root device. (My Zebleze Thor is rooted with KingRoot). If I use only an watch work for 50 hours. The Bluetoth call works 24 hours. Previously was only 10 hours.

I installed the hibernation manager.  Which apps should I disable?  There are a ton of them listed.  Thanks!
Jan 4, 2018 13:34:00 GMT 1 xphyle said:

I installed the hibernation manager.  Which apps should I disable?  There are a ton of them listed.  Thanks!

Everything except health, heart rate ....  Other applications don´t work in the background......drainen battery.

Como voce conseguiu fazer root no seu Zeblaze THOR ?

Jan 17, 2018 19:08:45 GMT 1 leopcgamer2014 said:

Install:
  1. KingRoot
    king-root.net/

2. Root Checker
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=technarcs.rootchecker

it is better to flash recovery and root with supersu.
Jan 17, 2018 19:21:32 GMT 1 trener said:

Install:
  1. KingRoot
    king-root.net/

2. Root Checker
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=technarcs.rootchecker

i highly do’nt recommend to use these apps which install stuff on the watch and not so easy to remove them.

From the Russian forum:

4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=810733&st=360#entry61598773

Under the Spoiler are images. Battery 500mAh…

Battery wires are soldered on a smartwatch.

Jan 17, 2018 19:35:46 GMT 1 trener said:
From the Russian forum:

4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=810733&st=360#entry61598773

Under the Spoiler are images. Battery 500mAh…

Battery wires are soldered on a smartwatch.

i do'nt think they are soldered that means that it is impossible to replace the battery and i'm quite sure i've seen a video of replacing the battery on les1.

The battery can be replaced. It can also be soldered to contacts. So I’ve got on my No.1 D6 smartwatch. Only a bit of soldering is needed.

Hi trener!
So, is there a powerful battery fot Thor? And just replace?

Do you know a link to buy another one? Thank you!

Unfortunately, there are no batteries for Thor or Les1. They used a stronger battery with other contacts and were brazed.

I was searching for a larger battery! Would be great if someone can collect enough information in one place if anyone finds the right battery and procedure.

Can u tell me which firmware has the best battery backup
Is Z10-KY-V10-20170628 or Z10-KY HFP-BT-20171122 or z10-ky-v04-20170327 or z10-ky-v11-20171011 . Please tell me that which firmware has the best battery backuo. I m currently on z10-ky-v11-20171011 Zeblaze thor please

Feb 11, 2018 7:36:32 GMT 1 mohitbagha said:
Can u tell me which firmware has the best battery backup Is Z10-KY-V10-20170628 or Z10-KY HFP-BT-20171122 or z10-ky-v04-20170327 or z10-ky-v11-20171011 . Please tell me that which firmware has the best battery backuo. I m currently on z10-ky-v11-20171011 Zeblaze thor please

What do you mean by battery backup?

Just remember that if you use a different battery the watch will not recognise the real capacity because the firmware is calibrated for the original size.
You may get a few more minutes - (between 30 - 45 minutes) but overall not much for such a lot of work.
I have tested this and confirmed it is true.
Also the failure rate for people replacing their battery is very high. Normally something gets accidentally broken along the way.
But if you have steady hands and good tools - it’s possible.