Battery life on H2

Hi everyone,

I’ve just recently purchased the H2 and from all the reviews I read it was supposed to get 2 days battery life when used just as a watch. I’ve turned off everything else (bluetooth, WIFI e.t.c) but I’m only getting about 10 hours or so usable time. Is anybody else having a similar experience. Any tips on how to increase the battery life of the H2 easily?

Mar 6, 2018 11:00:27 GMT 1 bj39 said:
Hi everyone,

I’ve just recently purchased the H2 and from all the reviews I read it was supposed to get 2 days battery life when used just as a watch. I’ve turned off everything else (bluetooth, WIFI e.t.c) but I’m only getting about 10 hours or so usable time. Is anybody else having a similar experience. Any tips on how to increase the battery life of the H2 easily?

the watch holds up to 24hrs with 3g and gps 24\7 and wifi and bt for about 2hrs. try to let it go down to zero and charge fully to 100% what is happening to you is’nt right.

Mar 6, 2018 11:00:27 GMT 1 bj39 said:
Hi everyone,

Hello!

Follow the step advices that Sonia tell you, and if you press the power button for 3 seconds, you see an option to shut down all the apps that are running in background, that also drains battery.

I hope that help you!

bj39 where from did you buy your watch? does it have the bt calls app?

Just wondering has any one tryed under clocking the CPU to gain more battery, it has 4 cores at 1ghz each I’m sure you could under clock all to 500mhz and barely see a difference. Just a thought.

Hi! It’s a good question/suggestion but i guess very rarely this kind of smartwatch make intensive use of the CPU. I’m more concerned trying to discover why power save mode on my H2 drains almost the same power as passive use with BT and Wifi turned on…

Hi everybody. I’m very sad with my H2. I use my watch with 3g and data all day. Sometimes the duration of the battery is 16 hours, but in others it lasts 10 hours. I have the latest version of the rom installed and I use several programs to improve the use of the battery. I really feel very disappointed by this. Can someone recommend me something to solve this? Thank you.

May 9, 2018 23:24:23 GMT 1 sabocr said:
Hi everybody. I’m very sad with my H2. I use my watch with 3g and data all day. Sometimes the duration of the battery is 16 hours, but in others it lasts 10 hours. I have the latest version of the rom installed and I use several programs to improve the use of the battery. I really feel very disappointed by this. Can someone recommend me something to solve this? Thank you.

I have the same issue with my iqi i4 air…
I like that theory about reducing cpu clock to 500 but how?

apricitas

that wo’nt make a huge difference with, i’ve noticed that when letting the watch turns off when battery is dranied that effects badly battery preformence and when i charge it when it is about 15% to fully i get really great battery life at least 24hrs of usage fully 3g+gps (24\7) and bt+ for few hrs.

May 11, 2018 9:29:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:apricitas

that wo’nt make a huge difference with, i’ve noticed that when letting the watch turns off when battery is dranied that effects badly battery preformence and when i charge it when it is about 15% to fully i get really great battery life at least 24hrs of usage fully 3g+gps (24\7) and bt+ for few hrs.

I’ve noticed that sometimes my battery have better performance but didn’t check when and how it comes…
Gonna check they way you mentioned.
Thanks

Thanks, Sonia. I will try that.

sabocr

do’nt let google update and sync on the watch do it manually when you need to.

Hi Sophie! I guess with our watches we should follow the same procedures as we must do with smartphones to improve lithium batteries life, so i suggest you avoid fully charge it and when possible try to charge from 15-25% to 70-80% instead… 

jrjr

May 11, 2018 19:31:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:sabocr

do’nt let google update and sync on the watch do it manually when you need to.

Thanks Sonia. I did this and the performance increase. 

Strange … My battery is most of all consumed by the Standby Mode. Tried with SIM card and without SIM card, and with Flight mode - the result is the same. How is it solved? Wi-Fi and so on - so much do not consume the battery. In advance thanks for the answer.

May 14, 2018 16:47:57 GMT 1 foto said:
Strange ... My battery is most of all consumed by the Standby Mode. Tried with SIM card and without SIM card, and with Flight mode - the result is the same. How is it solved? Wi-Fi and so on - so much do not consume the battery. In advance thanks for the answer.

Mine too. It´s normal. Maybe your watch has an application that consumes data in the background. You could review that and eliminate the consumption of data in the background for those applications. I did that and now it works much better. The battery lasts more than 24 hours. I have the 3g activated all day.

May 15, 2018 20:07:48 GMT 1 sabocr said:

May 14, 2018 16:47:57 GMT 1 foto said:
Strange … My battery is most of all consumed by the Standby Mode. Tried with SIM card and without SIM card, and with Flight mode - the result is the same. How is it solved? Wi-Fi and so on - so much do not consume the battery. In advance thanks for the answer.

Mine too. It´s normal. Maybe your watch has an application that consumes data in the background. You could review that and eliminate the consumption of data in the background for those applications. I did that and now it works much better. The battery lasts more than 24 hours. I have the 3g activated all day.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have two applications in which I doubt. I'll try to remove them and check how the battery behaves. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- P/S Yet I think the problem is in the battery. The thing is, the charge is strange. For example, from 15% to 98% is charged quickly, 30-40 minutes. But then with 98% and up to 100% charge goes for a long time almost 2 hours. So does the discharge. From 100% to 98% discharges about 5-6 hours, and then the charge goes off almost 5% per hour.

Hello! I watched the battery for 2-3 days.
The reason for the rapid loss of charge was in the widgets that I installed. This is a pedometer widget and a calendar widget from Google.
After I removed these two widgets, the battery lasts more than 36 hours.
Wi-Fi is always on, as is BT. Disconnected only mobile data (3G)

I have mine set to 2G although it switches often to 3G, I’m on a parasite network while I try this out. No BT or GPS, 93% of time with no coverage so this will eat up the milliamps.It lasted yesterday with 2 short calls for just over 30 hours. Maybe it will get better still with a network with good coverage.