Battery life on H2

Aug 31, 2018 18:27:08 GMT 1 mrmike said:
I have mine set to 2G although it switches often to 3G, I'm on a parasite network while I try this out. No BT or GPS, 93% of time with no coverage so this will eat up the milliamps.It lasted yesterday with 2 short calls for just over 30 hours. Maybe it will get better still with a network with good coverage.

true, sadly with 3g you have to take into condiseration what will happen to battery life in places the connection is'nt that good.

3G networks “Breathe” that is as traffic increases the cell size diminishes, so at various times of the day depending on network traffic you may or may not have coverage. This does not happen with 2G but many Network Operators have violated their license conditions and have failed to maintain their GSM and 2G services. I am in Spain and it is variable, I have some old 900 GSM phones but only Movistar appears to Maintain this Network at the moment.

Very strange for an Android mobile but battery life is better when there is no coverage 2G or 3G, Obviously the device does not attempt any sort of connection/logging on to network when the signal is weak or lost.

May 23, 2018 6:44:47 GMT 1 foto said:
Hello! I watched the battery for 2-3 days. The reason for the rapid loss of charge was in the widgets that I installed. This is a pedometer widget and a calendar widget from Google. After I removed these two widgets, the battery lasts more than 36 hours. Wi-Fi is always on, as is BT. Disconnected only mobile data (3G)

You say you disconnected mobile data (3G) so it was working as a normal 3G cellphone?
Sept 22, 2018 23:00:51 GMT 1 mrmike said:
May 23, 2018 6:44:47 GMT 1 foto said:
Hello! I watched the battery for 2-3 days. The reason for the rapid loss of charge was in the widgets that I installed. This is a pedometer widget and a calendar widget from Google. After I removed these two widgets, the battery lasts more than 36 hours. Wi-Fi is always on, as is BT. Disconnected only mobile data (3G)

You say you disconnected mobile data (3G) so it was working as a normal 3G cellphone?

All right I just do not use the mobile Internet on the clock, only WI-FI works on the clock.

I have left mine on the sideboard for the last six days, only cellphone functionality, but not connected to a network even though 5 bars showing.
Daily Battery consumption varies between 20% remaining to 90% remaining from 9 am to 10 pm, watch left on charge over night and not touched all day. I will try it wrapped in foil in a biscuit tin next week.

Put it in Plane mode ,my lasts 18 hours in watch only the big spender of battery is the hart rate sensor