Battery draining

Nov 23, 2017 21:56:41 GMT 1 davefraud said:
pablo11 AvatarNov 23, 2017 21:29:35 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
If you have an AllCall W1 - yes this is the standard firmware. Select firmware upgrade when you flash it. This will clear out any rubbish. Download only will not.

Just flashed and always with two google play running process. Tomorrow I will test battery...

I will look at mine.
Just flashed and always with two google play running process. Tomorrow I will test battery...

I will look at mine.
Just remembered - if you use what's app you will get google play services for Web applications as well. This is why you have two, I am almost certain of it.
pablo11 AvatarNov 23, 2017 22:03:54 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
pablo11 AvatarNov 23, 2017 21:57:59 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
I will look at mine.

Just remembered - if you use what's app you will get google play services for Web applications as well. This is why you have two, I am almost certain of it.

I only have one and no whatsapp
pablo11 AvatarNov 23, 2017 21:29:35 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
If you have an AllCall W1 - yes this is the standard firmware. Select firmware upgrade when you flash it. This will clear out any rubbish. Download only will not.

as long as you have 2 of them you'll have battery issues, look into the whatsapp and delete it if it fixes the problem you can use Watch Droid or M2D for whatsapp.

Ive two Google Play Services just after the flashing process, no whatsapp for now on my watch

Nov 24, 2017 6:35:20 GMT 1 davefraud said:
Ive two Google Play Services just after the flashing process, no whatsapp for now on my watch

let me check what can be done....you should'nt have 2 google play store.

After two days of really good working battery (at least 20/30% at 8pm with no charging during the day), today my w1 gone crazy again. in 3hr it drained all the battery and now is dead…
configuration is the same as the past few days, i added only pie control (but it was present also on saturday and sunday)…

Nov 27, 2017 12:59:42 GMT 1 davefraud said:
After two days of really good working battery (at least 20/30% at 8pm with no charging during the day), today my w1 gone crazy again. in 3hr it drained all the battery and now is dead... configuration is the same as the past few days, i added only pie control (but it was present also on saturday and sunday)....

sometimes the battery needs few full charges and discharges to start working well.

It’s on from 8am…there is something wrong but I can’t understand what is.
I would try to root the watch to uninstall some apps and see if it will help…what do you think about?

Nov 28, 2017 8:31:36 GMT 1 davefraud said:

It’s on from 8am…there is something wrong but I can’t understand what is.
I would try to root the watch to uninstall some apps and see if it will help…what do you think about?

20% in just half an hour is alot, install Settings Search and see in running app what is running and stop what you do’nt need and see if it effects the battery.

in my case I have already identified the problem, it is due to the bluethooth that drain the battery, I am now doing a test with the watch in flight mode, and I already take almost 3 days of battery and I still have 44% battery.
But it does not make any sense to have a watch like this with all the connections turned off, it’s a shame

Nov 30, 2017 9:19:52 GMT 1 sergiojunior said:
in my case I have already identified the problem, it is due to the bluethooth that drain the battery, I am now doing a test with the watch in flight mode, and I already take almost 3 days of battery and I still have 44% battery. But it does not make any sense to have a watch like this with all the connections turned off, it's a shame

bt is the last thing that drains the battery, leave only bt on and turn off all other connectivities and see how the watch behave, do'nt use for now the bt calling just see how the watch behave, even if you put the watch in fight mode and use bt and wifi you should get at least a day of usage, look in apps settings what is running and stop the ones you are not needing to run.

Nov 30, 2017 10:18:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 30, 2017 9:19:52 GMT 1 sergiojunior said:
in my case I have already identified the problem, it is due to the bluethooth that drain the battery, I am now doing a test with the watch in flight mode, and I already take almost 3 days of battery and I still have 44% battery.
But it does not make any sense to have a watch like this with all the connections turned off, it’s a shame

bt is the last thing that drains the battery, leave only bt on and turn off all other connectivities and see how the watch behave, do’nt use for now the bt calling just see how the watch behave, even if you put the watch in fight mode and use bt and wifi you should get at least a day of usage, look in apps settings what is running and stop the ones you are not needing to run.

I just turned on the bluetooth (only BT), we’ll see how long the rest of the battery lasts, right now it’s 43%

Nov 30, 2017 11:15:40 GMT 1 sergiojunior said:

Nov 30, 2017 10:18:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

I just turned on the bluetooth (only BT), we'll see how long the rest of the battery lasts, right now it's 43%

that is not enough you need to make sure that syncing and updates are off and if you have apps that run in the background you should for now close them.

7 hours total with 43 % battery

Nov 30, 2017 19:47:09 GMT 1 sergiojunior said:
7 hours total with 43 % battery

again check what is on and turn everything off just to check battery life with evrything off and no sync or updates, BT should'nt have that great impact on battery life unless u use it for music more than an hour.

Battery life with all off seems to be good for me. But I’m demoralized because with gsm data and Bluetooth on I’ve like in photo: after 7 minutes…

davefraud

i’m not sure if the info here are in the same hours cos i see different readings.
you have 2 google services and that can only happen if you use social media like FB or Whatsapp and that can cause battery draining really fast. 

Dec 1, 2017 10:09:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

davefraud

i’m not sure if the info here are in the same hours cos i see different readings.
you have 2 google services and that can only happen if you use social media like FB or Whatsapp and that can cause battery draining really fast. 

No Sonia, I got two google services from the first star after flashing firmware. Every time I tried to reset my watch I always got two services running

Dec 1, 2017 11:49:25 GMT 1 davefraud said:

Dec 1, 2017 10:09:59 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:davefraud

No Sonia, I got two google services from the first star after flashing firmware. Every time I tried to reset my watch I always got two services running

ok, that is not normal, flash the watch again with the firmware first reset and then flashi it again, if you still having problem (do'nt install nothing just check the google services and google play store) plz let us know.