Battery draining

Hi! I start this thread because of battery draining problem I ve on my w1.
From 100 to 37 in 2,5hr. 
Because of my experience with other smartwatch I have setup network on 2g, but keeping on bluetooth and wifi. no gps at all, eric launcher on default watch skin. whatsapp with very poor traffic (no messages at all).
Looking at process stats it seems there are two google play services running 99%. One of them is persistent.

so…
I will put here my future solution and if someone has any idea is welcome!

Cheers!

The battery is terrible, Only with Wi-fi and BT, on Low/moderate Usage don’t have 1 day off battery, start at 08 am, and finish at 6 pm, very bad for me. ((

Nov 22, 2017 12:53:16 GMT 1 sergiojunior said:
The battery is terrible, Only with Wi-fi and BT, on Low/moderate Usage don't have 1 day off battery, start at 08 am, and finish at 6 pm, very bad for me. ((

weird, i have the H2 which has the same software of the kw99\w1 and i am always on 3g and gps and i get an amazing battery time even with BT on for 2hrs and wifi for also about 2hrs i get a full 24hrs of usage and i use mainly for workouts the best watch i've had. turn off any synchronization and updates of google play store and all apps that can have a great impact on battery life so it is better just to turn off any synchronization and update that the watch does. 

Tonight I will try to recharge my watch and tomorrow i will test with battery monitor.
My fear is that the problem is relates bluetooth call feature…could it be?

Nov 22, 2017 15:04:19 GMT 1 davefraud said:
Tonight I will try to recharge my watch and tomorrow i will test with battery monitor. My fear is that the problem is relates bluetooth call feature...could it be?

Yes, i think the same, problem is bluetooth Call Feature drain the battery.
Nov 22, 2017 15:04:19 GMT 1 davefraud said:
Tonight I will try to recharge my watch and tomorrow i will test with battery monitor. My fear is that the problem is relates bluetooth call feature...could it be?

the truth i do'nt use this feature cos i get notifications via 3g with m2d so i only use bt for music, to see if it drains the battery reset the app, clear cache and data and see how battery behave without this app. i doubt it causes the battery draining i think more the updates of google play store and synchronization that cause the problem and wifi also can cause if the connection is'nt stable.

And now it’s 7% in 7 minutes…

The battery drain is bad even without Bluetooth calling enabled. I get less than 8 hours average use. Sometimes much less. I have to charge the watch two or three times per day.

Nov 22, 2017 19:57:51 GMT 1 davefraud said:

something about it not right, the image shows twice google play service, my suggestion is to reset the watch and see if it delete the double google service from the watch. if  you know how with Settings Search you can delete one. ***btw, the GSam drains really fast the battery:)

nameless
pablo11

Nov 23, 2017 7:04:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 22, 2017 19:57:51 GMT 1 davefraud said:

something about it not right, the image shows twice google play service, my suggestion is to reset the watch and see if it delete the double google service from the watch. if  you know how with Settings Search you can delete one.
***btw, the GSam drains really fast the battery😊

nameless
pablo11

Today I will kill the google service (the not persistent one) if is it possibile. The double play service appears always after the update of google play services. Anytime I reset my phone, I ve to upgrade google play in order to use WhatsApp. And then it appears

UPDATE. It’s impossibile to kill the process: I.e. even if I kill it then it starts again by itself…I try to reset again my watch to see if there two Google Play Services running

UPDATE 2: just been reset and two running google play :thinking:

Nov 23, 2017 7:15:47 GMT 1 davefraud said:

Nov 23, 2017 7:04:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
something about it not right, the image shows twice google play service, my suggestion is to reset the watch and see if it delete the double google service from the watch. if  you know how with Settings Search you can delete one.
***btw, the GSam drains really fast the battery😊

nameless

pablo11

Today I will kill the google service (the not persistent one) if is it possibile. The double play service appears always after the update of google play services. Anytime I reset my phone, I ve to upgrade google play in order to use WhatsApp. And then it appears

UPDATE. It’s impossibile to kill the process: I.e. even if I kill it then it starts again by itself…I try to reset again my watch to see if there two Google Play Services running

UPDATE 2: just been reset and two running google play :thinking:

ok, that happened to me, you’ll need to flash the watch with the stock firmware it should fix the problem, if not let me know.

pablo11

I will do tonite! Thanks!

Nov 23, 2017 9:35:46 GMT 1 davefraud said:

Please be sure to research it before you do it. Thanks

do you know what to do?

Nov 23, 2017 10:13:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

do you know what to do?

Yes thanks!

do you know what to do?

just to be sure: 

1. I click on scatter loading file then I select the .txt.

2. i leave all selected

3. download only is chosen and then I press download.

4. plug the watch turned off to the computer

Correct?

Nov 23, 2017 20:29:02 GMT 1 davefraud said:

do you know what to do?

just to be sure: 

2. i leave all selected

Correct?

yes, but make sure that the firmware that you chose is the stock and not an update you can know by the date.

Nov 23, 2017 21:12:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 23, 2017 20:29:02 GMT 1 davefraud said:
just to be sure: 

2. i leave all selected

Correct?

yes, but make sure that the firmware that you chose is the stock and not an update you can know by the date.

This one
r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=1502908&share_tid=1733&url=https%3A%2F%2Froundandroidwatches%2Eproboards%2Ecom%2Fthread%2F1733&share_type=t

Nov 23, 2017 21:18:30 GMT 1 davefraud said:

Nov 23, 2017 21:12:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

This one
r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=1502908&share_tid=1733&url=https%3A%2F%2Froundandroidwatches%2Eproboards%2Ecom%2Fthread%2F1733&share_type=t

If you have an AllCall W1 - yes this is the standard firmware.
Select firmware upgrade when you flash it. This will clear out any rubbish.
Download only will not.

Nov 23, 2017 21:18:30 GMT 1 davefraud said:
This one r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=1502908&share_tid=1733&url=https%3A%2F%2Froundandroidwatches%2Eproboards%2Ecom%2Fthread%2F1733&share_type=t

If you have an AllCall W1 - yes this is the standard firmware. Select firmware upgrade when you flash it. This will clear out any rubbish. Download only will not.

Just flashed and always with two google play running process. Tomorrow I will test battery…