Backround pictures in Notifications

Hello, i m happy with my new KW88. Works fine and does what i need.

Just one detail: Every notification from Twitter or Whatsapp the message comes with the profile picture in the backround. This makes the message to read unconfortable and depending on image you cannot read. 

Any idea if i can prevent or change this?

Thank you

Sept 16, 2017 8:36:48 GMT 1 @1d3a5 said:

No, try using M2D or Watchdorid which give better notifications reading.

Thanks Sonia. Will check it

Oh…forgotten. What about the default notifications? Can they be disabled or will this happen automatically after installing M2D¿?

You can also test my launcher, there’s a high contrast setting for notification…

Hi …i would like to take a look on it. Can you provide me link with instructions of How-To please?

Sept 16, 2017 11:37:24 GMT 1 @1d3a5 said:
Oh..forgotten. What about the default notifications? Can they be disabled or will this happen automatically after installing M2D¿?

no, you need to disable it or reset the app with Settings Search.

OK—thx Sonia… testing now Watch droid …seems that there is a disconection because of a timeout. Will make further research about this. 

The main problem now is only the font size. Hard to read message indifferent from where they come from. 

Will see later if M2D is better in this or not.

Sept 16, 2017 15:06:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 16, 2017 11:37:24 GMT 1 @1d3a5 said:
Oh…forgotten. What about the default notifications? Can they be disabled or will this happen automatically after installing M2D¿?

How you can disable the default notification ? so it will show the app notification...i am wondering about it to be solved as quick as possible...i cant get any notification. Just showed "notification" only in panel....

Sept 16, 2017 18:08:44 GMT 1 smongar said:

Sept 16, 2017 15:06:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

How you can disable the default notification ? so it will show the app notification…i am wondering about it to be solved as quick as possible…i cant get any notification. Just showed “notification” only in panel…

Yep, saw this too. i just uninstalled the standard app of KW88 and installed the other one which i m testing a bit now. As i could see no reset o similar needed for the new app on both sites

Well, M2D is nice. The font size can be changed and text can be read good. But i use outlook on android as my default email client. Everyone have something that i miss…what a petty

Sept 16, 2017 21:56:02 GMT 1 @1d3a5 said:
Well, M2D is nice. The font size can be changed and text can be read good. But i use outlook on android as my default email client. Everyone have something that i miss...what a petty

all apps can be installed on the watch instead of using a notifications app to get the notifications only whatsapp is an app that you can't install on the watch with the same number.

Sept 17, 2017 5:06:50 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 16, 2017 21:56:02 GMT 1 @1d3a5 said:
Well, M2D is nice. The font size can be changed and text can be read good. But i use outlook on android as my default email client. Everyone have something that i miss…what a petty

all apps can be installed on the watch instead of using a notifications app to get the notifications only whatsapp is an app that you can’t install on the watch with the same number.

Yes i know, but due to the fact that i use BT instead of sim i cannot use outlook as usual. And Whatsapp and mail is my main interest. 
But thinking about connection type…maybe i can connect the kw88 with wlan to my xiaomi and then installing outlook on the KW88.

mmm…will think about it if i test it

Any other apps you know that i can test?

Sept 17, 2017 9:29:02 GMT 1 @1d3a5 said:

with BT? 

M2D

Watchdroid

Swapp Link

Sept 17, 2017 14:22:20 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 17, 2017 9:29:02 GMT 1 @1d3a5 said:

with BT? 

M2D

Watchdroid

Swapp Link

BT=BlueTooth.
Will test swapp link…thanks again Sonia.

@1d3a5 you can use bluetooth to tether data connection from your phone (I’m doing this all the time since I pulled SIM out). With WatchDroid works flawless. WiiWatch seems to sever bt tether after couple of minutes.

Hi nameless
thank you for your advice and. Did not try it since Swapp stops development. But i suppose one day i will test data connection between PC and KW88.
Will see.
I tested Watch Droid and have to say works great if you know how to treat the app and phone. I use it during 1 week now. But what i dindt like was that i cannot increase the font size. Messages are hard to read. I tried to contact developer and and he kindly responded. No time for updates etc. What a petty.

Now today i m starting with m2d. Will see how it works day by day now. Font size is editable. First messages can be read very good. Hard to make it work between sw and my xiaomi. but now seems ok and testphase can begin

Hello, i will put my comments and expierence in the following threat

/thread/182/apps-sender-bluetooth-manager-receiver?page=22&scrollTo=13413

Have a nice day

Sept 16, 2017 12:05:19 GMT 1 ricktop said:
You can also test my launcher, there's a high contrast setting for notification...

Yeah.. Thanks for High Contrast Notification.. 

Hi guys…I am new here and have a question…I want to buy KW88 and want to know is it good watch or not…