Backround pictures in Notifications

Oct 1, 2017 17:54:29 GMT 1 gugi said:
Hi guys...I am new here and have a question..I want to buy KW88 and want to know is it good watch or not..

one of the popular watches here but there are more upgraded watches to look into.

yap but not for that money…

I ordered kw88 from e bay today and I hope that was not mestake… a lot of people here talking nice about it…

Oct 1, 2017 20:47:21 GMT 1 gugi said:
I ordered kw88 from e bay today and I hope that was not mestake.. a lot of people here talking nice about it..

What is the price?
Thanks

Sept 22, 2017 22:57:45 GMT 1 @1d3a5 said:
Hi nameless thank you for your advice and. Did not try it since Swapp stops development. But i suppose one day i will test data connection between PC and KW88. Will see. I tested Watch Droid and have to say works great if you know how to treat the app and phone. I use it during 1 week now. But what i dindt like was that i cannot increase the font size. Messages are hard to read. I tried to contact developer and and he kindly responded. No time for updates etc. What a petty.

Now today i m starting with m2d. Will see how it works day by day now. Font size is editable. First messages can be read very good. Hard to make it work between sw and my xiaomi. but now seems ok and testphase can begin

Hey, Watch Droid has a feature to change font size now. You should check it out.

Thank you but i give the kw88 back cause it Was not meeting me expectaciones  in this moment I don’t use any SM.

THank you anyway