Back button gets stuck

the back button gets stuck with my kospet optimus pro. are there more who have this? I sometimes have to get it back with my nail.

Go to the main page and click on Kospet Logo. There you will find several posts of button sticking problems.

2 Likes

Look at this post:

@pablo11 posted a trick a few weeks weeks ago. If the boton is just sticking, you might try a tiny drop of WD-40.

2 Likes

okay I will try, but first I contact the seller. purchased via ebay and paid with paypal.

1 Like

Ok, paypal is great for this kind of problems!:blush::+1:

1 Like

for future reference and prevention, i have found that using “smart touch pro” app as a substitute for top and bottom buttons works wonders. its a software widget that sits above the screen and can be mapped to your liking with both system toggles as well as application shortcuts.

i currently have it customized to: Back, recent apps, home, power (for power/reboot/power save) and lastly weather (the better weather version of the two) on my optimus pro.

hardly use the buttons at all at this point, just 1 press to wake and thats it (or use raise to wake). if “tap to wake” screen is somehow created, wouldn’t use the buttons at all.

4 Likes

Great app thanks you

looks future proof ! :+1::+1::+1:

it was recommended by @Jonathan_Bickel and i must say it’s a pleasure to use.

which weather app do you use :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

there is the “simple” weather which has a black background from the pull down on the main watch face.

then there is the “detailed” weather app which is located in apps drawer, it has a full color blue background, once tapped on in the center after updating, it also shows 5 day weather forecast !

that is the weather app i use and have mapped to my smart touch pro.

1 Like

oke thanks i have a look

It was a while ago, but I had a partial refund from the seller. After the intervention of PayPal. I had the back button repaired at a local shop and works okay again. And have a written statement that the guarantee remains. I am satisfied.:crazy_face:

1 Like