Official Break Fix Support for Kospet Hope

Have you tried " androidfiletransfer " . This works for me ( mac also ) . Thanks

1 Like

If you use WIN 10, then it might be an driver issue.

No I use win 7, but I think it must need some type of drivers added. I have Wii Watch2 and can link it to my watch, but it seems very limited in what you can actually do with it. One of the things I want to do in particular is delete files from my watch…Watch faces that I no longer want and are in my clockskin folder. I’d also like to transfer pictures and vids from the watch to the computer. Anyway I’ll search around some more, there will be a solution out there somewhere. Cheers, Doons

Hi Tim, I’ll have a look at “androinfiletransfer” mate! Thanks for the tip. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Just curious about this because I have used both Win 7 and 10 and drivers are not needed. The included MTP driver works for both OS versions.
Do you hear any sound when you try to connect?
If you look in “device manager” do you have any unrecognised devices? It’s also preferable to use usb 3 port if you have any.
Lastly, is this a custom built cable or did you get it from kospet?

1 Like

@pablo11 Hi Mate, When I tried to connect the Data cable I didn’t hear any sound. I did try and make sure that it was firmly pushed in to the watch. When I got the “Error” message (I think it said it was a unrecognized USB device) I just disconnected the watch. Never looked in device manager. It was plugged into a usb3 port. The cable came with the watch so I assume it was a genuine Kospet cable. Anyway I appreciate your interest mate, but I won’t be using the Data cable again, it seems like a lot of people are having connection problems with it…having to quite forcibly push it in to the watch…and I don’t want to damage the sim card area at all. Cheers, Doons

I must admit they are tight but do work . Mine was so tight the two part data cable came apart when pulling it out . Still works ( just )

When you have it connected by the cable - go into device manager and choose to update the driver.
Select the option that allows you to browse for a local driver.
You should be able to choose a different MTP driver from the list. Usually the alternative Microsoft MTP driver is fine.

Before you try to update the driver on your computer, go to the watch settings and then Connect and go into the USB settings.
Change it to file transfer.

If it still fails then update your PC MTP driver.

@pablo11 Thanks for the info mate.

I purchased two Kospet Hope watches(one for me and the other for her) both watches are experiencing failure of the two physical buttons; there is no more tactile feeling on press and most of the time the buttons dont spring back as before we have used these watches for 11 months now.
Is there any support for this?

Hi . Read this post -

Thanks

1 Like

You beat me in this case. I was still searching this post.:joy:

1 Like

Haha :grin::grin::+1:

Hi,

My SIM cover broke. Can you please advise me where to buy that part?
Thanks in advance.

If someone has a Kospet Hope, please upload the device information as described here

Official Kospet store on Aliexpress

I have one and so does Iscle
Ill post it for you as soon as I get a chance.

1 Like

Do you need the complete Infos or just some of them?

1 Like

Like this G

I still have Pie test on mine otherwise I would have done it by now :confused:

1 Like

I have upload it to database.

2 Likes