This solution works very well on version A7.1, but unfortunately it cannot be used on A10.
That’s why I was looking for another solution.
The APTX and APTX-HD codecs have been successfully installed on PRIME2.
I found the solution here:
- PRIME2 with root MAGISK and TWRP
- REBOOT apk Reboot for Android - APK Download
- for this .zip file: Release updated with arm64 libs · multiwirth/aptx-HD-magisk · GitHub
installation step by step:
- download the .zip file and copy it to your watch in the download folder.
- Install the REBOOT apk
- Restart the watch in TWRP RECOVERY mode. (reboot apk)
- install the .zip file with TWRP, reboot
- READY. use it