English please @G1NT0N1C ? :smile:

2 Likes

Uniwersal launcher? instal to my watch?

1 Like

Yes, look at the thread about Universal Launcher
@Eric_Crochemore

I thought the APPLLP 6 was MTK and Android 10… :thinking:

Its some information about it.

It is the same as lokmat 7 just different look.
Shame they didnt put more effort to it to be an outdoor feild watch.
***again same watch different specs, not every FAW need to be with sim and 2 cameras that could had a ip68.

Thanks for reply for everyone.
I Try Find nice launcher and use it.
I dont think so is any other option or install faces.

Hey, just you know Universal Launcher is great and there going to be another launcher that currently in development that are great for FAWs cos they are designed specifically for our watches. With UL you can use not just watchfaces from this forum but the ones that are for Wear watches.

You CAN add watchfaces to your watch. I added more than 200.

4 Likes

No, this one is definitely a bad clone.
Look at the build number PGDWatch 999

It’s the same people who released the horrible S999 firmware.
I wrote a warning announcement about these a while ago.
They do not work with clockskin watch faces and a custom launcher has to be used.
There is no support for them.
No firmware updates.
No communication with the people who make them is possible.

2 Likes

@pablo11 this isn’t the lokmat 6? I mean same watch different names.

That’s REALLY awesome!!

1 Like

It depends on the firmware version.
Have a look and see what it is.
Lokmat were fooled by this and they sold a couple of devices that were pretty bad, without knowing how bad they were.

1 Like

Thanks, that is,good to know, i always ask the seller to take a picture of software info.

By the way, is there any upgrade possibility for Android 9 watches like LEMP, or anyone else?
I mean, it’s a little sad that this watches, being so good developed, doesn’t have scheduled any further update, why will they include then the upgrade section??
My LEMP firmware compilation is dated 20210923 and this watches saw the light a few months before, is really annoying.

No.
There is no plan to update these watches as they are working as expected by the brand.
The only time a firmware gets updated is if an issue is identified and needs to be fixed.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Well, I guess that’s really a PERFECT explanation about it!!! :smiley::blush::heart:
And I’m totally agree with you too.

2 Likes

I have tested my lokmat 9 A10 and lokmat 7 A9 and i have to say in meanings of battery the 7 is way better as i get full 48hr with full usage as for the 9 i get same usage only 24hr which is great considering the mtk it has.

1 Like

The MTK chipset consumes more power on A10? I have Spreadtrum on my LEMP, that’s why I’m asking, I don’t know too much about MTK really.
Really I don’t know too much about none of them jaja

1 Like