Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Do you need Mobile and WiFi?
If not, and you only need Android > 10, and the Bluetooth connections, both the Kospet Prime 2 and Ticwris Max S (with the FAW Android 10 fw) have a nice big battery :battery:and with everything else disabled, one would think a full day should be possible unless that app is very power hungry.
But none of us having tried that specific app/usage, we canā€™t guarantee anything.

4 Likes

I would assume that this watch will survive the day. It depends a bit on how intensively you want to use the watch beyond that. If, for example, the location services are also required and the mobildata module and the screen is on for a long time, it could become difficult. We are currently unable to conduct any tests. But according to our information so far, battery life of this watch is really good.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fun From LEM16 Thread

@No_comment
This is from people we have been working with as friends for many years and so I no reason to doubt them.
Until the samples are received and reviewed, we canā€™t personally confirm this but Iā€™m fairly sure that they would not lie to me because they donā€™t sell watches.
They provide the board and firmware solutions.

5 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the review!

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested in the charging docks. I was able to buy 2200 mah charging docks for my LEM14. Iā€™m hoping that they might also work with the LEM16. Just to save the cash of buying LEM16 specific ones. Not a critical issue. just curiosity.

When my LEM4 crashed I bought an Optimus 2. I really like it. Iā€™m getting better battery life on it than the lem14. I was running FAW 1.3 RC1 on both.

2 Likes

One thing we dont really test ( or promote ) is swapping charging docks from watch to watch . It would end up a disaster and cause confusion . However to a degree it is possible . Sometimes

4 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu is right. The charging docks normaly arenā€™t compactible with other watches. This is because the backs of the watches are usually designed differently.

4 Likes

yeah, i had one of those as well, and liked it, but the one i really loved was the lem10

if we could have a lem10 with optimus 2 battery life, and somehow the optimus 2 11mp rotating camera, iā€™d buy a boxful to last me till i kick the bucket

1 Like

Holy moly I am on the short list!!!

1 Like

I know I canā€™t get the answer yet, but I am curious if they have made the Blood Oxygen level available to the watchfaces.

1 Like

I just ordered extra charging cables from the LEMFO Official Store on AliExpress. It takes chatting with customer service from the LEMFO Official Store.
Thank you @pablo11 for the clarification on battery life! The watch looks promising.

2 Likes

Unfortunately you are correct, until we look for any new array values.
I will ask the solution provider if they have any information about this.

1 Like

So I asked, and the answer is ā€œnot yetā€

However I would remind you that the blood oxygen readings are not medically accurate and never have been.
It uses an algorithm to determine the inputs from heart rate (pulse) and gives an estimate. My opinion is that people donā€™t buy these products for medical information. If that is a requirement then a certified device should be used.
In my opinion anywayā€¦

7 Likes

Agree, but then we could also get rid of the pulse measurements for the same reason. So either it makes sense to see both, now that the watch have them or else it makes sense to see none of them. (Also just my opinion)

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure this has already been found on the forum . I am looking for it now

3 Likes

My watch has arrived :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::+1::+1::+1::+1:. And i am on holiday :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Have to wait until saturday

8 Likes

Preparing for arrival with comfortable watch strap order (I canā€™t guarantee it will fit yet).
22 mm Fenix 5/Fenix 6 Watch Strap, Velcro Nylon

3 Likes

You can find the array value in this clockskin

5 Likes