Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 2&4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

It will be a watchface of a third-party app / launcher.

The easiest way to find out what is going on is to factory reset and install one app at a time until you find it.
You can try removing one app at a time and not factory reset, but cached data can be problematic if it is not removed.

It’s certainly not normal and you need to resolve it asap to prevent sensors getting burnt out.

1 Like

I read something about not using a fast charger block with these watches…

What is the ideal amp for this lem16 so I don’t accidentally destroy it as soon as I get it?

Personally, I prefere 1Ah. This will be fine in any way.

3 Likes

And nothing… After 7 months, I’ve sold the LEM16. Goodbye dear watch :blush:

Nothing…?
Regarding what…?

Can anyone tell me if a TMobile digits sim works with the lem16 in the US or how to setup Google voice to ring both my lem16 and my phone?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Pablo , i saw a version 1.5 firmware on Lemfo LEM 16 from a user who bought the watch recently. I’m stuck at version 1.4 I wanted to ask you if you know anything more about the new firmware and where I can download the update. For now nothing has arrived via OTA and on the “Lemfo” site there is no shadow of the new firmware.

I’ll have a look at our server in China, but if you have no OTA it might not be available for you.
Do you have Lemfo or Lokmat version?
It can also be because they have changed the screen or touch panel for the new batch of watches.
I noticed that a large order was just released to Lemfo and Lokmat and they are hot from the factory.
If the update is due to a hardware change like I mentioned, it would obviously not get pushed as an OTA.
I hope this makes sense?
I’ll check anyway and let you know.
Cheers

2 Likes

I have the Lemfo version. Usually when there is a hardware change the manufacturers also change the name of the device pretending to have built a new device in this case it should be called Lemfo LEM 16 pro or LEM 17 . Except for a manufacturing defect in one batch. Maybe I’m wrong? However let me know if there is a new update for me as well. Thanks Pablo

No, that’s not what I mean.
I mean that they could be using a different screen manufacturer or touch panel.
Otherwise it’s exactly the same.

Ok - yep there is a minor update for a power bank issue.
I’m pulling it now but it is very slow at the moment.
Change log:

1. Modify the problem that the power bank is not fully discharged and stops charging
  2. Update sleep algorithm
  3. The version name is: LEM16_EN_V1.5_20230613

It may not go to OTA unless one of the brands request it.
The choice to update is yours.
Cheers

2 Likes

indeed, I confirm that there is a problem with recharging the power bank on version 1.4. All right, I’ll wait for the OTA because it should arrive for me too …Thanks a lot Pablo

Yep, the new batch is what I received, I can confirm the powerbank is working as it should (LED blinks when power bank battery is low and stops charging).

This is good news :+1:

1 Like

have T-Mobile and Digits works with my LEM16. It should work with all of the SIM enabled FAW watches since the “magic” is T-Mobile routing.
For Google voice. If you already have voice set up on your phone. Just install the app on your watch. when you log into it the first time it will ask if you want to “register this device”

Top post updated with v1.5 firmware for both models.
Full firmware flash - flash-tool required.
Available by request

3 Likes

hi Pablo , I noticed that you can share the new v.1.5 firmware on request . Are you saying that the OTA will not be available for me ? I would like to know if the update is only about the power bank fix or if there are other fixes and if you think it’s worth installing the new firmware manually. I start by saying that I don’t use the Power bank much and what leaves me in doubt is having to install everything from scratch after completing the update I find it boring by now.

@Bettuccio2

yes of course , the choice is mine . I think I won’t update because it’s not a major update for me. I almost never use the Power bank and I don’t use sleep monitoring. If there is an OTA, the situation changes. Thanks for the info friend.

1 Like

Yep, I agree.
Don’t fix it if it is not broken for you. Words to live by :slightly_smiling_face:
No problem.

2 Likes