Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Thanks for usefull tips guys. I was also wondering if they could make a protective frame for this watch it would be perfect,bezel is good but the other part of the watch seem to be a vulnerable peace of plastic. Just for now have ordered galaxy watch 5 pro silicone case, will try to make something with and torture it a little in order it fits. Hopefully))

@G1NT0N1C thanks mate :+1:

I want to share my experience in the battery consumption of my previous (Kospet Prime 3gb+32gb) and my current (Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro) watch.

My test scenarios were:

1. SIM + data + bt on (connected to my Plantronics M70 headset) and
  2. SIM + data on and the bt was being toggled on and off automatically via macro commants (i use Macrodroid for this).

In 12 hours medium usage (some calls, a little fb messaging, etc.), the Prime had 8% (per hour) consumption in the first scenario and 4% in the second.

In the same time, the Lokmat had 6% usage in the first and 2,5% in the second scenario!

If you want to save battery, my advice is to use macros for the btā€¦ It seems to consume a lot of battery to both watches :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Any chance you could test streaming music. On the prime 2,my battery drained 16%/hr

1 Like

I have installed Radiotunes, but i havenā€™t test it yetā€¦ I will give it a try. Iā€™m sure it consumes way less than 16%, because i had 17% consumption in Prime (the first one), with sim+data+gps+bt turned on and myrunningapp and radiotunes being active.

2 Likes

@Giorgos_Tsarouchas
It will be interesting to see your feedback.
I appreciate your assistance :+1:

1 Like

After 12 days with my LEM16 I can say the battery is pretty good, almost 2 complete days with my lite usage.

PS Iā€™ve found a bug maybe. If I type something on the keyboard with vibration feedback on, the first time I press SPACE, vibration stops working everywhere. Need to reboot the watch to make it working again. With keyboard vibration feedback off no problem at all.

3 Likes

Hi . Please add this to the spreadsheet on the top post :+1:

2 Likes

If it is still happening after a factory reset.
Otherwise it may be caused by another app or somethingā€¦ :+1:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: As soon as i have time!

Hi all,

Two weeks into my LOKMAT APPLLP 4 Pro experience, via Bangood, and it is as much fun as I remember setting up my previous watch (Neptune Pine 64Gb).

I have some obs to add to the spreadsheet relating to the system dialogues that popup when the watch wants to know what app to assign to an action, like tapping a number in the phone records. I have skype installed so the choice was between phone and skype. Unfortunately, the text ā€˜alwaysā€™ or ā€˜cancelā€™ to execute the selection is off the bottom of the screen and unaffected by square or round options and no double tap zoom. There is an alternative pathe to set the preferance but it would be better if the pop up could be completed. It would be good to be able to manage the phone records a little easier too. That would be software though.

I will be exploring music apps and bluetooth connections to my shokz openrun pro bone conduction headphones, so any issues there will be added to the spreadsheet.

I also use musical instrument tuners and room analysers for music, so can report on any issues with the microphone as the experiment continues.

Looking forward to designing a watchface that uses the musical circle of 5ths, possibly incorporating movable elements that indicate transpositions and other patterns in the circle.

Bye,
Shuei.

6 Likes

Done, line 51 of the excel file :+1:

2 Likes

No, it happens after a factory reset too. It seems to be a rom bugā€¦

Iā€™ve completely discharged the battery last weekend and charged it again fully sunday afternoon. Iā€™m testing the battery life of the watch as ā€œwatch onlyā€. No BT, no Wifi, no GPS. Simply watch. Iā€™m still to 41% this morning. After 4 daysā€¦

EDIT Just to tell you, this battery life with the watch on 24/24 hours in android mode. Iā€™ll test in sport mode in next weeks.

4 Likes

Great . Thankyou :+1:

I only said that because you are the first person who has it stuck like this all the time.
It is not a ā€œromā€ bug.
Everyone else is using the same firmware and you are the first to have it stuck on a number like this.

If a factory reset doesnā€™t fix it, then you should return it.
In my opinion.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tested carefully the GPS. Iā€™ve used:

• Google Maps
  • Map Factor
  • Mapy CZ

All of them with / without WIFI enabled ( in this last case using downloaded offline maps ).

With WIFI enabled, the satellites fix requires 1 - 2 seconds in every app, not in Map Factor where requires a couple of seconds more.

Without WIFI enabled, Iā€™ve got more or less the same time for fixing, around 6 - 8 seconds while Iā€™m in my balcony.

Iā€™ve previously checked with another app, called GPS Test, 10 - 12 satellites linked within first 10 seconds, again in the balcony.

Really impressed in this!

8 Likes

Great to hear that assisted GPS is working, and native GPS.
Thanks @pycon :+1:

1 Like

A very small enter button on a standard keyboard, the sensor responds to pressing other buttons nearby. Other keyboards, Gboatd or Go lite, go beyond the screen and cannot be used, but this is already a lack of development for our Lemfo Z40 device.

In sport mode and with power saving mode slowly, very slowly drains the battery, ideal for use as a watch accessory with fitness tracker functions. Turn on wi-fi, the Internet, transfer the Internet to other devices, eats up the battery. I would like to optimize power consumption, but rather this is not possible, taking into account the price of the device, the corresponding modules were used. For me, itā€™s normal, since I was looking for a watch to run and stay connected when itā€™s very important, in sports mode, the ability to use GPS and mobile communications is disabled, airplane mode.

Hi, are the android 11 watches working with Google Assistant? Are they comptabile with FAW firmware or is that only the android 10 watches? Also what exactly is the benefit of FAW firmware? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question