Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Sorry " my running app ". The developer has stopped all work on this app

As for Garmin ?

1 Like

I don’t think so, too…

1 Like

Not that I know of.
You need to return it to the place where you purchased it.

1 Like

Not that I know of.

That’s too bad.

I also tried connecting the watch to my PC via USB but the device is not recognized.

Is there any other way to get data off the watch?
There’re some workouts on there I’d like to save.

If you can’t power it on, I doubt it.
Sorry

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if this bug with third party video call apps is still a problem or not?
Thanks

I can confirm on the latest ota firmware the video calling is working fine on whatsapp. No issues

1 Like

Perfect, thanks Doc. :ok_hand:
It’s ok here too, but I just needed another opinion.
Cheers

1 Like

Your welcome

Hello @Pablo11, I am writing to you because I think you are the wisest in Lemfo lem16. Yesterday my lem16 arrived with firmware 1.5 and 80% battery. I’ve gone through all the menus, turned on developer options, and tried sending an app over Bluetooth, unsuccessfully I think. I didn’t install Gaofit. In the end I activated a battery saving option which I think was the start of it all. The screen of my watch turned off, it started to get very hot and the green heart rate LED came on with the screen off and no response to pressing the buttons. Then I pressed both buttons at the same time but it didn’t react, it didn’t reboot. It seems to me that it has been blocked and the screen does not show anything nor is there any type of reaction. He looks dead. Any ideas? Thanks and regards

Hello, I need the Lemfo lem16 z40 drivers to flash firmware. Thank you

If you have read any of the posts in this thread, you will see that I provided a link to the site for the tools.

As always, please do some research about how to flash your watch before you do anything.
It’s critical that you understand the process👌

1 Like

Should I try to sell my LEM16 and find an Optimus 2? Or is it worth tinkering with Android 11 until it’s workable enough?

What exactly dont you like about A11 ?

The last ota is good

Lot of hoops with the disabling the autokill of the apps etc for each app as I collect them. Also I feel like the battery life of this was not as good as my Kospet Prime 2 (which I have dead in a drawer somewhere due to the power button no longer turning the watch on). You think I should go ahead and patch 1.6? I am still on 1.5 but see the update available.

I would advise against updating to 1.6. From this version onwards, downgrades are no longer possible.

1 Like

Also does anyone have a covering suggestion for the sensors at the bottom of this lem16?

Thank you.

I have just completed a prototype persperation barrier for my lokmat. At this point the sensors are covered. I intend on cutting a hole for the centre and may go as far as a clear plastic window, as the fabric is double layered. A rough idea to continue developing. An old tissot i had as a child had an embossed leather strap attachment that wasn’t too different.

1 Like

I can confirm the battery is no better from 1.5 to 1.6.
However 1.6 works very well with no issues
As @G1NT0N1C states you cannot downgrade should the need arise