Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Mine hasn’t arrived. Singapore Post website says delivered 09 August but it wasn’t and Australia Post says it is still in Singapore… I have created an enquiry with Australia Post so will see what they come up with:-(

I’m sorry if I have missed something, but I am reading that there was a firmware update for the Lem 16? When was this issued and does it update automatically? I went and tried to update in settings but it says I have the latest version even though I certainly didn’t initialise an update myself. What is the current firmware number? Mine is LEM19_EN_V1.1_20220707_20220707-1615

Nope, no OTA yet.
It’s in testing at the moment.
When it’s ready you will get a notification on your watch :+1:

I guess you mean LEM16…?

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:
indeed!! :face_holding_back_tears:

Splendid :+1::+1::+1:

Ok people,
This is important, so please help me if you can.

I realise that I have been too fragmented in the approach to getting issues fixed.
I have been passing on the reports at random times and in the middle of a covid emergency in China.
This has caused confusion and some details lost.
So, to keep track of all reproducable issues, I will create an excel spreadsheet to list faults to be fixed.

If I create it on our Google Drive and open permissions for all - we can do this properly.
Of course, it will be a challenge and we have to trust that no one will be stupid enough to sabotage it.

I guess we don’t all have MS Office either.
Maybe a CSV is a better choice?
I’m open to advice on this because it would also be great if we could embed images etc…

So, what do you think about this approach and would you all be happy to contribute to the document?
If anyone has a better idea about how to host such a document, please speak up and let us know.

We are a very small team of 4 people most of the time, and so we don’t the capacity to do this without support from you all.
The aim is to get the device to be the best it can be - so it is worth the little effort for all involved.
I will create a separate area for this purpose and all feedback is welcome if it will help achieve this goal.

Thanks in advance everyone :+1::handshake::handshake:

7 Likes

If you use googles spreadsheet format then it can be edited directly in the browser without the need for MS Office

7 Likes

Sounds like a good plan.
I’ll see if I can set it up.
Thanks @noidremained I totally forgot about that option :+1:

3 Likes

One more thing I recognized:
Heart rate: usualy I have about 60 beats per minute, using the heart rate function : 62. That’s OK, and it is shown on my watchfaces. I did nothing else, but one day later it has the value of 102…?Why…?
Meanwhile I do not use the heart rate function, why does it change?

On the watch face…?
Have you swiped up from the watch face and check the results in the fitness app…?

By the way, the watch will send test pulses through to see if you are wearing it.
You can see this by laying the watch face down on a table and observe the led sensors will activate for a few seconds every now and then.

2 Likes

On the watch face : yes
Have you swiped… : no, I will do this if this accurs next, but please give me a hint where I can swipe to, to get the heart rate results

@mgk Yep sorry, my bad.
Scroll up from the watch face screen shows steps, not heart rate.

This still applies for heart rate sensor results.

1 Like

I will get the spreadsheet up soon.
To convince the factory, I need to list “confirmed” bugs along with the order numbers from customers reporting it.
To prove that I’m not “making it up”

Just so you know, this is also why the OTA has not been sent out. It’s ready, but no proof that it’s needed.

This sad situation is due to the factory under new management, not trusting just my word alone

The biggest problem is that lemfo and Lokmat have had no reports of any problems at all.
No customers have reported any problems at all.
Lemfo and Lokmat are the factory’s customers.
If their customers have no issues - why should they believe me?

This is why the spreadsheet is going to be so important.
I am getting it ready so that you can all edit it.

If it becomes a total mess… Well, at least I tried.

6 Likes

So where do we report the problems directly to LEMFO, is that required or will the sheet be enough ?
If they are so skeptical, they could also claim that perhaps you made up this sheet and the numbers in it yourself…

3 Likes

This is what I have been advised to do.
If I send the spreadsheet without the order numbers - yes, they will probably not believe me.

However, some days ago I asked people to send feedback to the brands about their problems.
So, yesterday I spoke to both brands.
Lokmat

Lemfo

It is very clear that the spreadsheet is the only way.
The order numbers are impossible to make up. This is a key point.

3 Likes

Unless of course, everyone is perfectly happy and I am just a lunatic :thinking:
This is increasingly possible…

Nope, I have the problems I have reported through this thread, so I will participate in the sheet.

2 Likes

Thanks @Dotsfar.
I will get it ready as soon as I can

1 Like

What really upsets me is that the first OTA has been ready for almost a week.
It works well and has fixed some of the problems.
I have tested it.
It’s a good start.
But, the factory has had no complaints… Jeez!!!

1 Like