Ana-Digi Crossover

My share of watchface design to the forum. Optimized for screensize 400x400px. Tested in Kospet Prime. Made and edited using Adobe Photoshop for the graphics and MS Notepad/Text Editor for the .xml file. Some graphics were taken and downloaded from Pinterest. Design Concept is mine. The source files (clockskin.xml) is fully embeded with comments so that newbies can easily understand each program line. You could send me message if you want to have the source psd files, should you wish to modify the watchface design to suit your likes. Shortcuts for various watch functionalities were also embeded. Locations were defined in the watchface sample image. One shortcut – for SMS ALERT intends to send sms to designated numbers in case of emergencies, which I find useful (for me). If you like it to be included in your shortcut, you can get it from here:

SOS Alert

ana-digi_clock_skin_model

Download watchface here:

[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WxkAGhm3X8f8ypA_-b5XRbTdTK-i3rNf/view?usp=drivesdk]

9 Likes

I admire your watch face as they are simple elegant interface which I can not get my eye off while staring at it.
I love it and I download the watch face for learning and do not worry as I will not copy the design and just by study how well a simply yet easy and clear concept it is.
Thank you
Lim Milsonrin

1 Like

Thanks…no problem, you can download it, modify as you like. Will be glad if you will learn from it.

Thank you very much indeed.

1 Like

An outstanding design!

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

@Mel_P One of the most striking faces I’ve seen on the forum mate! :+1: :+1: I like the way the digital and Analog information blend so seamlessly together on the face…yet it is still easy to read all the information. Many thanks for sharing this unique design with us! Cheers, Doons

P.S. Te link to the SOS alert is much appreciate too! :+1: :+1: I’ll be placing that on my mobile.

1 Like

Thanks for the appreciation. I also posted here links to some apps which I found useful to our Smartwatches. You can check it out.

1 Like

Thanks for those links Mel! :+1: I’ve bookmarked the link page and will take a gander at them later on tonight. That’s one of the things I like about the Forum…the exchange of information that you might not be aware of but that could be of a real benefit to you. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to post them here mate,much appreciated! Cheers, Doons

1 Like