Always on Display Zeblaze Thor pro

Btw, isn’t your display a super amoled screen? You might need to be aware of screen burn-in when using AOD.
Lets ask @Dr_Andy_Vishnu, he use AOD too on amoled. Will its gonna be a problem on amoled?

Sorry , i dont understand the question

Sorry for my lousy English :sweat_smile: . Didn’t you say you turn on the always on display? Will that pose risk of having a phenomenon called as burn in display on amoled?

Yes you can have screen burn effect

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Dont worry . Yes , sometimes when using a new face i have the screen on all day and never ever have had screen burn . Thanks

1 Like

ahh my tourb <3 btw, I’ll post the sagittarius tomorrow in WM official group

1 Like

You might want to consider a smartwatch with transreflective screen as a replacement :grin:

Yess. That’ll be awesome mate, can’t wait to see that

1 Like

tried activating battery saver and it got a little dimmer still, but not fully off :frowning:

you know the hands brightness function work the best on Zeblaze watches,what are you trying to accomplish ,with A on D you will get at least like 4 hours a day,even if the device is root it i did try that already went i use to have the watch.

Lol sorry I dont understand 100% your post :slight_smile: sorry

What is the hand brightness function? I’m so sorry, i can’t fully understand what you were trying to say. All I can understand that you were trying to say with A on D, we can get at least 4 hours a day, if the device is root, because you already try it when you used to have the zeblaze?
With A on D, i got 7 hours screen on time (lowest brightness), and with power saving mode, i got 9 hours screen on time, bluetooth on and connected

Hand Brightness:

if you raise your arm the display will turn on. It doesn’t matter with Universal launcher always on because the display is always on

2 Likes

Always on Display is a feature that Eric’s add to the Launcher and it’s different from the stock firmware,it doesn’t give to you the watchface that you’re using on the Launcher just the analog simple watchface in A7 watches
The hands bright function it’s jus went you raise your hand the watch display wake up and show the watchface that you are using.

1 Like

This watch have a always on display option on developer settings? Are you sure?
Thanks

Yes, but only during charging

1 Like

Hi can u pls give me link of the app
I want to use alwaysn on on mode too

Universal launcher by Eric_Crochemore:

1 Like

Eric sir can you send me working link of universal launcher. Please. Wait for your reply