Always on display 1

Good morning guys, I’m looking for always on display software, how to make them and how to put them on the smart watch, I also wanted to know how to keep the display always on thanks

Here is a app you can use:
-Always On AMOLED | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository
But it will drain your battery in a few hours.

If you want to create an own app, you’ll might have a look at android studio.

1 Like

Also you could use universal launcher on your watch which has this function. You will find it on this forum.

However as mentioned it will kill the battery and depending on screen it could cause screen burn

2 Likes

I thank you sincerely for the answer you gave me

3 Likes

SCREEN ON GOOGLE PLAY The possibility of dim mode also works well with a strong battery AOD you are limited by this program but you have what right now on screen

I thank you sincerely for the answer you gave me

Hi I wanted a software to create always on displays can you help me thanks

This one will work. -下載 Android Studio 和應用程式工具 - Android 開發人員  |  Android Developers

Which watch are you going to use this AOD on…?

I have to mount it on this smartwatch I don’t know the brand can you help me? https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005006097203033.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.105.ee123696Q97WK0&gatewayAdapt=glo2ita
I would like a simpler software to use to create an always on display

The watch is a Z40 modell, like Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16.
If you don’t want to use android studio, you might have a look at tasker. It’s an android app to create some settings tasks.
To create a app, you’ll need “tasker app factory” also.
But I’m not sure that it’s still working on A11.

Thanks for the information you give me, what do you think is it a good watch? Do you have any links for the computer to create always on display, some videos that show how it works, thanks again for what you do for me

The watch I would recommend is the Kospet Optimus pro. But only if you don’t want to use it for fitness monitoring.
When it comes to app programming, there are bigger experts than me. Although I’ve used both Android Studio and Tasker to create simple apps, I’m definitely not a professional. I acquired my knowledge myself, you can achieve the same. But I can’t do the study of the available information for you.

1 Like

hi I wanted to know some computer software to open clock_skin to be able to modify it with WatchFaceDesign and it doesn’t open it for me thanks

Hmm, I’m a little bit confused. You can import every clockskin file directly to WFD. No further software needed.

You will need to install Java to use it - that’s my guess…
I believe the instructions are in the support thread…?

Do I understand correctly that the Kospet Optimus Pro do not have unnecessary functions for me (60 years old) such as a monitor for cycling, tennis, running, basketball and the like?

No. But the flexible camera means there is a gap where sweat can get in. Therefore it is unsuitable for fitness monitoring- in my opinion.
By the way: I used silicone to fix and seal the camera because I don’t need it for video telephony.

4 Likes

great idea

2 Likes

It also protects the flex cable from damage.

2 Likes