About the Round Custom Faces category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

2 Likes

Bro… where I can find faces for DM368 watch? Hope u can guide me

Do we need a sub category ?
I would like to be able to easily identify the group of watch faces which have touch sensitive fields, is that “area 100” only or are there other standards?
And to know whether they can show datafields from external providers, like the complications on “Wear OS” or is this not an option on this platform.
Or can they start user select-able apps for easy access right from the watchface?
Can all Watchmaker faces be used on the Prime, also those made for Wear OS, or do they need to be made for Full Android Watch ?
Is there somewhere a table with watch faces and a cross for each feature they support ?

Just found the post describing how to make any watchface into area100 and determine yourself what to open when clicked :slight_smile:

So this kind of eliminates the need for a table over watchface features, since we can just modify them ourselves.

1 Like

Yes…
Well spotted.
I will chat to the team about this.

Hello. Hopefully everyone is well. I’ve been trying to find this watch face I got from Google+ a while back. I’ve been trying to find for some time now since the shut down of Google+. It’s my favorate watch face but the graphics some how got messed up (Green lines). I’m hoping someone has this and would be kind enough to share

Unfortunately, unless you can show us or tell us what face you are talking about… I have no idea which one it is

Hello

I sent it to you vis email. Here is a pic of it as well

Regards

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that this is a copyright protected face from a wear designer.
That would be why it is not here.
@G1NT0N1C what do you think?
Looks like one from years ago and I think it was even on the play store… :thinking:

It is. That’s why I only fixed his file without publishing it.

Perfect, thanks @G1NT0N1C :+1:
@wellse818 thanks for the donation.
Very much appreciated :handshake:

How do I go about making one

There is a software for PC or Mac called Watchface Designer:

-WatchFace Designer v. 0.14.0 released Here it is, version 0.14.0 of WFD

There are some Videos on YouTube how to use it.