A short how-to about arraytype 100

It was the problem I have too,I spent 3 hours to understand it,because I’m not a developer,but only a self-taught.
Wd add x-y coordinate too big for clockskin template(320x200).
I load my face.png in clockskinmaker,add an image and drag it in the position I want to add the array 100 and watch the real coordinates in clockskin,then add the correct coordinates in my watchface xml manually and it works.
in clockskinmaker,the coordinates 300x200 are out of the watch circle,so it don’t find the touch point.
thks

5 Likes

I think you have nailed it.

2 Likes

thanks G1NT0N1C , is not possible to add other array in WD?
I know it would be hard work for the developer,but it would be big.

@Marco_Ferreira if he has time ( he maybe doing it now ? ) can add all these new features to WFD . We will have to wait and see …

2 Likes

I know and hope it.Thanks Andy.
Guys,sorry for my idiot question,what kind of develope language is in the clockskin.xml?
I’m a beginner :unamused: :sleepy:

This is

the graphical coordinate diagram for arraytype 100. The circle is divided into four parts, and unlike WDF which starts from 0 to 400 from one edge to another, for array 100 the middle represents the coordinate “x 0” and "y 0 ". I hope it will be useful and not to be mistaken.

7 Likes

Great post :+1::+1::+1:

Vladimir - Thank you! And this is exactly the realization I came to in one of those “3am insights”, a phenomenon which I rely on in my old age when I can’t sleep!

I changed the coordinates just now, but - alas - I must have another problem with the code.

2 Likes

What watch are you using ? Thanks

Lemfo Les2 which works well with your Smoking Monkey

Very odd ? I have again just checked your .xml and cannot see anything ?

Here’s the full xml It uses 40 rather than 70 in the “range area”, but doesn’t work with either 40 or 70

Found it :+1: . You have deleted a drawable line and replaced with !–WHATSAPP–

Let me know :+1:

4 Likes

I’m a novice (don’t really know how to manage code) therefore, where does the deleted drawable line go?

GOT IT! Thank you :smiley: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Great news :grin::grin: . Hurrah

1 Like

It’s a shame because I’m stuck on this manipulation too. I will try to switch to the pc software tonight to see if it works. Too bad that WFD does not give x y values in the same way as Clockskinmaker because I’m on mac.

I use a mac daily with no issues . What is your problem
Thanks

The problem is like that described 17 posts above. I have to juggle between the 2 software because the one I work on (WDF) does not have the same positions X Y to place the hotspots.

It was the problem I have too,I spent 3 hours to understand it,because I’m not a developer,but only a self-taught.
Wd add x-y coordinate too big for clockskin template(320x200).
I load my face.png in clockskinmaker,add an image and drag it in the position I want to add the array 100 and watch the real coordinates in clockskin,then add the correct coordinates in my watchface xml manually and it works.
in clockskinmaker,the coordinates 300x200 are out of the watch circle,so it don’t find the touch point.
thks

Unfortunately CSM has not been developed for 3 years, I would advise you to work with WFD.

1 Like