4 days worth of light use,

@Vmax can you ship it back and replace a new one? you should contact me first, we will know how to deal with it. now material changged, don’t wory about it :slight_smile:

I don’t know, if replace is the best option. I think it is a general problem of quality. I ordered the watch some days before the first post of this kind of problems.
What is the quality of the other watches, like the zeblace blitz?

@Zoe_Chan I had dealt with Erik. I emailed him on Aug 21st and then again on Aug 22nd. The one on Aug 22 I had cc it to you as well.

@Mr_Elyot
the problem is that these sellers were told not to sell old stock - but they obviously did and you ended up with one.
As Zoe stated above - they released a whole new stock to vendors some weeks ago to fix these issues.

@Zoe_Chan I still have a faulty watch and no reply from Banggood.

@Zoe_Chan
Send it back? Could do, but it will cost me more money. It was meant as a giveaway after review and i just don’t care anymore: “Another watch bites the dust”

@Vmax I think this is true for many people unfortunately …
It costs a fair bit of money to ship these things and customers have already made their investment - they don’t want to pay again…

Do you think, I should the KW88 give a second chance? Or should I use refund and buy another watch, like Zeblace or Finow?

@Zoe_Chan ​ Banggood have asked if i can send the watch back to them in order for me to get a replacement. The cheapest option i can find UK to China is £33 (almost 50% of what i paid for the watch whilst on offer). This will take 7-10 working days, then for the watch to be processed and then for the watch to be shipped back. For all this inconvenience… I’d rather write this off as a bad experience!

p.s. Surely Banggood didn’t sell the faulty watches as discounted pre-orders?

Who knows what they will do to make money ?

My concern is that I bought mine directly from King World, it shipped Aug 7th and the watch cracked, yellowed band. So did they ship me old stock or is the “new” stock still faulty?

@C_b33ds Hi dear, did you sent email to us directly? if you bought from us, we must ship you a replaced cover.

Hi Zoe, if you solved all the problems, I think, you should replace the whole watch instead of the back cover only. As manufacturer it should be no matter, where the customer bought the watch. This would be service and will restore confidence in your company and your products. If I send back my watch to everbuy for warranty exchange, is this the risk of everbuy or will everbuy come to you and refund the defect watch? I can not imagine, that everbuy will bear the risk selling bad hardware … Maybe they count the shipping costs for sending back a product as a factor to reduce risk.

@Zoe_Chan unfortunately @Mr_Elyot is correct :frowning:

Silence from Kingwear/Zoe …
Okay, next brand will get a try … Everbuy refunded without a problem and the next watch is on the way.

@Mr_Elyot
that’s odd. Zoe sent a new rear case - cover to Tim…

I emailed her over the weekend about my cracked back and haven’t heard back from her yet

@tim_Collins I agree it’s not ideal but your seller has a big part to play as well.
@Paul_Levy I’ve just asked them to look into this as well…

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Did you get any reply from Kingwear? I never got a reply from Zoe, should I keep bugging her or is there another person I can as for a replacement back.