4 days worth of light use,

@Zoe_Chan
Seems to be, that you changed nearly all on the KW88 by now …
Apart from the firmware (launcher) :smiley:

@Zoe_Chan They have to pay to replace a faulty part? This is very bad customer service. It should be a free replacement as it is a defective part.

I bought the watch directly from King Wear, I have emailed them twice and no response. Will give them a little longer but not feeling very happy with them. When looking to buy the watch, immediate response to emails, now that there are problems, silence.

@C_b33ds
I think (i may be mistaken) that the KW88 is just another Finow X5. They will stop supporting it within a few weeks, because you can’t make money with support :smiley:

+I’m also very dissapointed with Kingwears customer support. I’ve sent them several questions using diffetent channels and alter a while I received 1 answer and that was the general response to contact the seller.
Not good for a company’s consumer trust.

@Zoe_Chan Hi Zoe. Ok so following your advice I contacted Banggood directly. They advised me to take it to a shop to be repaired and would reimburse me up to $15. The only way i could see the watch being repaired is with glue and that is not acceptable. I have replied to their message stating that I have been in contact with you and that you have advised me to obtain a replacement cover through them. I’ll keep you informed.

@Zoe_Chan can you follow up on this please?
However - guys - they will ask you to go to where you purchased it in the first instance.
If you got it directly from KingWear then fair enough.

@Kirk_Booth
not acceptable Kirk. You are correct. A replacement is needed and is not expensive - especially when a watch maker’s reputation for support is at stake !!

I’ve noticed my KW88 rebooting almost once every day. Battery level last night it happened was > 80%.
I noticed this behaviour because of the boot “tune”
After the boot everyting works as usual.
In all fairness I have to say I’ve installed a huge amount of apps to test this watch. So this also could cause this to happen ?!?
Going to install the same on IQI I2 and see what happens.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ​ I second that statement. Having one if the nicest watches out there, still losing sales because of very bad customer support. A lot of potential buyers are looking at this community for help. (Thank you Google)

@Kenneth_Tan_Fotograf ​ Mine did this too for a while but wouldn’t restart until I attached the power. The power level would show between 60-70% when it switched back on. It hasn’t happened since though.
edit I spoke too soon, it happened again today!

@C_b33ds hi dear, you buy from me or other person?? sorry, normally we offer a replaced cover to our customer if they meet this problems.

@Vmax how is your testing dirk?

I have a brand new KW88 received. But after a few hours on desk (I did not wear the watch. No mechanical stress!) the back cover begins to crack. The lunette got also a crack. Back cover could be changed easy, if replacement part would be provided. But the lunette?

@Mr_Elyot where did you buy this watch from? And by lunette you mean the screen ? Or the outer ring?

I mean the black outer ring with the white numbers. Seller was everbuy. First impression of the watch was a wow-effect. But the quality issues with the plastic parts are inacceptable.

@Zoe_Chan Hi :smiley:
Review is already done!

I, too have probs with the outer plastic ring (which is already broken). The KW88 i bought was part of a raffle.

Oh dear :frowning:
Not looking good. Personally I have not had these issues with the one I have had for about 2 weeks …Yet !

I just told Zoe about this. Unfortunately - I think you will need to go back to Everbuying to get yours replaced. No fun at all :frowning: