ZEBLAZE THOR

It looks amazing and what i saw from videos on YouTube, it also works great…
I had to make a decision between Thor and Lemfo Les1…
And Thor looks better to me…
All the same specs except : It says that Thor have Gorila Glass 3 protection, and new samsung sensor for heart rate.

Other specs are :
Processor - MediaTek 6580 1.3GHz / same as Les1
Screen size - 1.4" SuperAmoled / only Amoled in Les1 description
RAM/ROM - 1GB/16GB / sam as Les1
Battery - Some sources say its 450mAh / 350mAh in Les1

It uses nano SIM / supports GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz) and WCDMA (850/2100MHz)

It also have GPS, BlueTooth 4.0, it weights only 63g…

Price was really nice (99€)

a french user - ZEBLAZE THOR ouverture d’une nouvelle section pour tous sur cette nouvelle montre connectée tip top

I’m waiting for my Thor!

Can this watch be used as an independent phone (ie. as replacement for a smartphone)? I don’t want to tether this watch to a phone. Can the microphone be used for voice dialing, gmaps directions, Internet searches, dictating messages, and getting weather?

AT&T says that even the Gear s3 has to be first tethered to a valid AT&T smartphone plan, then can be used with its own Sim with an additional calling plan assigned to the watch at ~$70 (OUCH!). T-Mobile says that, after a $20+ registration fee, the calling plan (totally independent) will only be $5-$10. Does anyone have personal experience with using any smartwatch the way I plan to use this? This would be a gift to my husband who is opposed to carrying a smartphone, but still wants to make and receive occasional calls.

My new Thor is on the way.

May 31, 2017 21:28:54 GMT 1 capt jon said:
My new Thor is on the way.

like your photo:))

i have runtastic running on it…Yeah! Battery life is about 2 days whith sim card, without WLAN and other stuff enabled. i guess it can deliver up to 2 hrs screen on time… i´m positevely surprised.

10% of battery was gone for a single heart rate check.

May 30, 2017 7:20:11 GMT 1 pgi said:
Can this watch be used as an independent phone (ie. as replacement for a smartphone)? I don't want to tether this watch to a phone. Can the microphone be used for voice dialing, gmaps directions, Internet searches, dictating messages, and getting weather?

AT&T says that even the Gear s3 has to be first tethered to a valid AT&T smartphone plan, then can be used with its own Sim with an additional calling plan assigned to the watch at ~$70 (OUCH!). T-Mobile says that, after a $20+ registration fee, the calling plan (totally independent) will only be $5-$10. Does anyone have personal experience with using any smartwatch the way I plan to use this? This would be a gift to my husband who is opposed to carrying a smartphone, but still wants to make and receive occasional calls.

the full Andorid watches the 4.4 and 5.1 watches are a standalone watches you do’nt need your phone on you to use it, if the phone use nano sim so you can insert it to the watch when you want to go out without the phone but get  the calls BUT long calls will have a great impact on the battery so short calls yes, another thing is that you need to be sure that the bands of the watch are supported by AT&T for 3g.

***read this: 

/thread/402/psa-another-friendly-reminder

/thread/368/psa-2016-data-issues-members

***soon there will come out the 4g watches if you do’nt mind waiting:)

Jun 10, 2017 19:35:32 GMT 1 bruce said:
i have runtastic running on it...Yeah! Battery life is about 2 days whith sim card, without WLAN and other stuff enabled. i guess it can deliver up to 2 hrs screen on time... i´m positevely surprised.

2 Days???

You have Whatsapp installed?

Jun 14, 2017 15:23:47 GMT 1 chromax said:
2 Days???

You have Whatsapp installed?

No. Who´s going to use Whattsapp whith such a tiny keyboard?

“No. Who´s going to use #InsertAppHere# with such a tiny #InsertHardwareHere#?”

Apps: WhatsApp, Messenger, Browser, E-Mail, Games, Music, Navigation
Hardware: Keyboard, Battery, CPU, Screen, RAM, ROM

hi, I had a les1 and my les1 had pinch to zoom (tested under periscope, maps, chrome). Does someone knows if there is pinch to zoom on the KW98 (lef1) and zeblade thor ? thank you so much in advance. I do hesitate between kw98 and thor? what is your advice ?