Zeblaze thor - Questions

Hello everyone!

I have just recieve as a present the Zeblaze Thor and I have a couple of questions related to this smartwatch:

My phone (Xiaomi MI5) is not really connected to the watch. The icon displayed on the phone is like the one qhen you are not connected to a phone. ¿Is this normal or is just happening to me?

On the phone i have to keep running the WiiWear app to get the synchronization with the watch in order to get notifications on the clock. And when i got them, they are just to open them on the phone. ¿Is it possible to answer a whatsapp directly from the phone?

The clock just works as a remote controler for the phone. ¿Is there a way, for example if i recieve a call to answer only with the clock? It does not have sense to just see that i have recieve a message and have to have a look into the phone to answer.

Thank you for you help!!

Aug 6, 2017 21:40:00 GMT 1 yandrak999 said:

1. as long the app wiiwear shows connection it is fine, but they should be connected. 2.no, just with m2d app. 3. no, these are full standalone watches and not companions, google does'nt support these watches because of the Wear watches so till the chinese be able to make more with them, what you see is what you get:) you can use My SMS which give you the option to call back from the watch the number which apeared on the phone but again no answering calls or sms from watch, but today with Hangouts and Whatapp you do'nt really need the call\sms option on the watch. also you can use a forwarding sms\calls to the watch after a perriod of time.

Aug 7, 2017 17:25:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 6, 2017 21:40:00 GMT 1 yandrak999 said:

1. as long the app wiiwear shows connection it is fine, but they should be connected.
2.no, just with m2d app.
3. no, these are full standalone watches and not companions, google does’nt support these watches because of the Wear watches so till the chinese be able to make more with them, what you see is what you get:) you can use My SMS which give you the option to call back from the watch the number which apeared on the phone but again no answering calls or sms from watch, but today with Hangouts and Whatapp you do’nt really need the call\sms option on the watch. also you can use a forwarding sms\calls to the watch after a perriod of time.

Ad. 3
Isn there any app that allow us to use watchphone as smartwatch, so answare sms on watch andansware calls on watch?

Aug 13, 2017 17:15:24 GMT 1 leserti said:

Aug 7, 2017 17:25:31 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
1. as long the app wiiwear shows connection it is fine, but they should be connected.
2.no, just with m2d app.
3. no, these are full standalone watches and not companions, google does’nt support these watches because of the Wear watches so till the chinese be able to make more with them, what you see is what you get:) you can use My SMS which give you the option to call back from the watch the number which apeared on the phone but again no answering calls or sms from watch, but today with Hangouts and Whatapp you do’nt really need the call\sms option on the watch. also you can use a forwarding sms\calls to the watch after a perriod of time.

Ad. 3
Isn there any app that allow us to use watchphone as smartwatch, so answare sms on watch andansware calls on watch?

never going to happen, for 2 reasons: google has Wear watches so they wo’nt support any other android watches and mtk closed codes (sources of the system).

Aug 14, 2017 9:53:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 13, 2017 17:15:24 GMT 1 leserti said:
Ad. 3

never going to happen, for 2 reasons: google has Wear watches so they wo’nt support any other android watches and mtk closed codes (sources of the system).

Well that’s sad 'cos my zeblaze thor have everything I want(could have better battery) but I don’t have two the most important things for me so receving calls via watch and sending sms via watch(without inserted sim card ofc.)
Well I’ll try md2 app, but I don’t think that it’ll solve these “problems”

Aug 16, 2017 21:14:07 GMT 1 leserti said:

you have these options also:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.mirror&hl=en (downside works only with 3g or wifi or bt tethering).

/thread/1450/notifications-app-watch-droid-assitant

Guys, I just bought this Thor. I am very confused, everytime I raise my arm to see the clockface alwats appear the analog clock first, then when I tap the screen, the clickface i choose will show up. Maybe somebody has figure it out already. Thanks

How can I root Zableza Thort? Where can I find descriptions, programs?

Aug 18, 2017 8:24:11 GMT 1 tjaczko said:
How can I root Zableza Thort? Where can I find descriptions, programs?

you can use this:  /thread/1065/twrp-3-2-recovery-les1

after you install recovery you can use SuperSu for root.

Thank You

Aug 17, 2017 7:55:16 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 16, 2017 21:14:07 GMT 1 leserti said:

you have these options also:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.mirror&hl=en (downside works only with 3g or wifi or bt tethering).

/thread/1450/notifications-app-watch-droid-assitant

Ugh, then I wouldn’t get any notifications to my watch… Stupid android (Just kidding)

Aug 19, 2017 10:37:34 GMT 1 leserti said:

i'm not sure i understand:) all the links i gave are going to give you notifications to the watch and even reply from the watch, you need to understand that google will never support these watches as long as there are the Wear watches, with time i believe more and more developers will do alot for these watches especially when our community is getting bigger and more and more useres join:)

btw, there is also Swapp Link for BT notifications.

what are root benefits?

Aug 19, 2017 13:46:17 GMT 1 minds said:
what are root benefits?

if you know what you are doing you can change admin files, monitor better what comsume battery, delete system files (again if you know what) and there are many good apps which need root access like waklock detector and calibration apps.

Zeblaze Thor is able to turn off 2 cores in the cpu?
It is rooted

Aug 19, 2017 19:37:17 GMT 1 tjaczko said:
Zeblaze Thor is able to turn off 2 cores in the cpu? It is rooted

forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3/themes-apps/app-quad-core-manager-ultimate-battery-t2369297

Hi, everyone!
I’ve just received my Zeblaze THOR and cannot sign in to my favourite running app - Adidas Train and Ran. I cannot push the Sign in button. I suppose if I get root for watches I am able to restore backup of this app + settings from my phone, but if there is any other way to sign in to the app?
Here is the app looks like on watch (screenshot via TeamViewer):

705.jpg

Here is the scrrenshot from my phone:

Eventually I found a way to sign in to the Adidas app:
Just need to change the font size to Small in Display settings. After changing there is upper edge of “Sign in” button is displaying on the screen.

707.jpg

Is it possible to install the FitWear system on Zeblaze Thor? I saw some SmartWatches videos with Fitware and found it much better to control and personalize SmartWatch through SmartPhone.

I tried installing this ROM on Thor but did not turn on Thor, so I had to install the Custom ROM

Https://www.needrom.com/download/fitwear-s206/

Read more: /thread/1508/find-firmware-zgpax-s99a-help?page=1#ixzz4rRv78IZx