zeblaze thor pro - touch screen + problems

Hey guys, don’t know if it is the right place, have posted on a forum once on my life maybe lol, but the question I have is that I bought a Zeblaze thor pro 3G from gearbest it arrived on perfect conditions externally but… seems to have a lot of buggs going on, like the battery seems to be drawing fast and it kinda of lag a little with nothing but the bloatware but the real problem is that some parts of the touch screen does not seem to respond, or only respond on few menus, like  some letters like “y” and “u” hardly answer and when there is a number on its place like “3” to “5” it does not work at all. Also the bottom part of it doesn not seem to work so “chance the language”, “space” and “dot/.” doesn’t work as well, so not only it seems to be software problems (like lagging, accidentally selecting a aplication and baterry drawing fast) but I also wonder there may be a hardware problem. Anyway got in touch with them (gearbest and zeblaze) and the zeblaze staff answered just reset it (which I tried already) and return it so we can fix [gearbest site] (which will cost large shipping fees) also am really newbie in this stuff so if someone have similar ploblems, patiente or just wanna help please do, thanks in regards, XD.

Obs. have to videos to show some of it if you would like but don’t know if it is “approppriate/fit in the thread limit size” to attach it but can send/ upload it without problem,

Obs 2: Sorry for the poor writing, am kinda nervous and also don’t use to talk much in english, am brazillian, XD

Jul 28, 2018 6:09:35 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:

with new watch, NO, all what you described sould not happen, no apps 1gb ram that means no lags even if you install apps you should not have lags, about the touch screen that IS a big issue and can be caused by FW but also hardware, might be needed screen touch calibration, but you wo'nt be able to be sure or even know how to fix it so my suggestion is to return it and get a replacement.

leafar has this watch and can confirm that the watch holds nicely and has no touch screen problems or lags.

Yeah have saw some videos and read some good comments about it on net so guess It was mine bad luck, XD. Was so happy I got the good luck of not paying taxes and it got here in only one month, but it may get to like 33-66% of its cost to send it back so am not sure how to procede, :confused:

Can I add/ send you the videos? Wanna see another persons opinion about it, they are about 17 mb.

Sorry to answer mineself but they have mailed me again, send me the files to flash it again, and it presented the same problem, seems to be hardware I guess, wonder now if there is any law to help me get my refund for the shipping fees, :confused:

Jul 28, 2018 8:15:09 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:

from where did you buy the watch? that is'nt ok, they should offer full refund for sending the watch and pay shippings or give you some refund and keep the watch or replace it and still pay the shipping.

Did try to factory reset first and the watch it has a little bit of lag, but nothing like you are mention, gearbest, is good in return it with full refund if you’re in the time, don’t do nothing more and return the watch

Jul 28, 2018 11:52:47 GMT 1 leafar said:
Did try to factory reset first and the watch it has a little bit of lag, but nothing like you are mention, gearbest, is good in return it with full refund if you’re in the time, don’t do nothing more and return the watch

Only followed the instruction from the manufacturer now, they send me the files to reset it (flash) by usb and did not solve a thing, also yeah gearbest pay/ fix it, but won't pay the shipping, so not sure if it is worth it.
Jul 28, 2018 19:21:19 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:
Jul 28, 2018 11:52:47 GMT 1 leafar said:

Only followed the instruction from the manufacturer now, they send me the files to reset it (flash) by usb and did not solve a thing, also yeah gearbest pay/ fix it, but won't pay the shipping, so not sure if it is worth it.

so get a partial refund got higher is better than nothing,it happen to me in banggood but they refund my shipping cost and wait long,long wait like 2 months,at the end i lost $40,but i save and buy another one,that is the risk of this watch and the sellers,aliexpress policy is the worts.
Jul 28, 2018 19:39:18 GMT 1 leafar said:
Jul 28, 2018 19:21:19 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:

so get a partial refund got higher is better than nothing,it happen to me in banggood but they refund my shipping cost and wait long,long wait like 2 months,at the end i lost $40,but i save and buy another one,that is the risk of this watch and the sellers,aliexpress policy is the worts

They seem to have a very similar policy as gearbest, how did you get them to pay for it? So is alliexpress a better site to buy products from china? tought the opposite, since banggood and gearbest are big sellers and you don’t have to take risks from choosing a bad seller like on alliexpress, am not very familiar with it so  worries me to end up buying something bad, banggood, tomtop, gearbest seemed to be more trustable to me.

Jul 28, 2018 19:49:13 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:
Jul 28, 2018 19:39:18 GMT 1 leafar said:
so get a partial refund got higher is better than nothing,it happen to me in banggood but they refund my shipping cost and wait long,long wait like 2 months,at the end i lost $40,but i save and buy another one,that is the risk of this watch and the sellers,aliexpress policy is bad

They seem to have a very similar policy as gearbest, how did you get them to pay for it? So is alliexpress a better site to buy products from china? tought the opposite, since banggood and gearbest are big sellers and you don’t have to take risks from choosing a bad seller like on alliexpress, am not very familiar with it so  worries me to end up buying something bad, banggood, tomtop, gearbest seemed to be more trustable to me.

they all have almost the same policy,better result with banggood no luck with the others, in aliexpress you two weeks for full refund and you can find different prices(sellers),but you have a risk,you right that the others ones are more friendly.

Jul 28, 2018 19:59:08 GMT 1 leafar said:
Jul 28, 2018 19:49:13 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:

they all have almost the same policy,better result with banggood no luck with the others, in aliexpress you two weeks for full refund and you can find different prices(sellers),but you have a risk,you right that the others ones are more friendly.

Was reading their policy now, seems they give you some support (a dispute with the seller that they provide) and let the seller decide which garanty they would offer but again seemed similar, the official store on it (zeblaze) + 1 other  said to offer full refund if you send back or partial refund if you would like to stay with the "damaged" product, so seems like it would be the same :/. Am thinking if there is any argument / intitucion that I could use for support the shipping tax.
Jul 28, 2018 20:45:41 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:
Jul 28, 2018 19:59:08 GMT 1 leafar said:

Was reading their policy now, seems they give you some support (a dispute with the seller that they provide) and let the seller decide which garanty they would offer but again seemed similar, the official store on it (zeblaze) + 1 other  said to offer full refund if you send back or partial refund if you would like to stay with the "damaged" product, so seems like it would be the same :/. Am thinking if there is any argument / intitucion that I could use for support the shipping tax.

still with the process and go further and tell that you want escalate with some one higher , i dont know how many days that do you own the watch,keep sending email and put pressure,even let a review and do the same in ask the question on the same page of the watch advertising, so other can read it if they dont remove.
try to put a stop payment calling your bank credit card visa or mastercard if you in the safe days, find out

just a quick question, if zeblaze ask you to reflash the watch is the seller ablige to take it back?

If you do it properly no big deal I believe so

Aug 13, 2018 17:27:31 GMT 1 d8nny said:
just a quick question, if zeblaze ask you to reflash the watch is the seller ablige to take it back?

if you use stock rom that should'nt be a problem, and the seller can't know if you did or not.