Zeblaze thor pro rant (several problems)

Sept 23, 2018 22:13:21 GMT 1 migueldbr said:
The amazfit bip does not run on wear, but the pace and stratos runs android wear 2! And It runs perfectly! I recommended it to anyone who wants long battery life and a good screen to read outdoors

mine is doing fine with my iphone,just sell it, but let me tell you something,you will have those same problems with iphone and full android smartwatches
Sept 23, 2018 23:28:43 GMT 1 leafar said:
Sept 23, 2018 22:13:21 GMT 1 migueldbr said:
The amazfit bip does not run on wear, but the pace and stratos runs android wear 2! And It runs perfectly! I recommended it to anyone who wants long battery life and a good screen to read outdoors

mine is doing fine with my iphone,just sell it, but let me tell you something,you will have those same problems with iphone and full android smartwatches

Didn’t you confirm me the other day that you had like 30% extra drain on your iPhone because of the app? That is far from doing fine…

Anyway I’m hoping that wiiwatch 2 doesn’t have the bug, I think the dev probably doesn’t care much about wiiwatch 1 because in the future only wiiwatch 2 app will be updated and used for all watches…

Sept 23, 2018 23:58:27 GMT 1 migueldbr said:
Sept 23, 2018 23:28:43 GMT 1 leafar said:

Didn't you confirm me the other day that you had like 30% extra drain on your iPhone because of the app? That is far from doing fine..

Anyway I’m hoping that wiiwatch 2 doesn’t have the bug, I think the dev probably doesn’t care much about wiiwatch 1 because in the future only wiiwatch 2 app will be updated and used for all watches…

Lets calm down for a bit. How about going to apple and asking them to make your iphone compatible with the Android OS and see what kind of response you get. I’ll bet they would ask why you would want to use such an inferior product, buy apple. Ask yourself why people like myself using Android phones aren’t having all these problems with their Android watches, I have three, no issues, that you rant about?

Sept 24, 2018 14:04:21 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Sept 23, 2018 23:58:27 GMT 1 migueldbr said:
Didn't you confirm me the other day that you had like 30% extra drain on your iPhone because of the app? That is far from doing fine..

Lets calm down for a bit. How about going to apple and asking them to make your iphone compatible with the Android OS and see what kind of response you get. I’ll bet they would ask why you would want to use such an inferior product, buy apple. Ask yourself why people like myself using Android phones aren’t having all these problems with their Android watches, I have three, no issues, that you rant about?

I am calm…lol. I don’t think you understood my rant. The screen problems have nothing to do with the iPhone. The issue with the wiiwatch app is because it is badly coded and keeps the iPhone awake draining battery to keep the connection on. But there is no need for this, if it was coded correctly to the iPhone tis would not happen. It is coded right for Android but not for the iPhone and that is absolutely not apple’s fault. If it was the case, then the amazfit app (which works exactly the same way) would also cause bad drain. This is not the case. Yes, having an android phone would solve my issue because the app is properly coded for Android, but that’s just a lame solution. I tried contacting the dev to let him know of the bug but he didn’t reply. Or maybe he just does not know how to solve the bug…

migueldbr

i think that ricktop<a>pablo11 can explain this better than i do cos they are developers and i’m not but i’ll try, do you know that this firmware for these full android watches are actually custom made? they do’nt have google support if they did many things were simplier and now…think of apple will they give support to none official firmware ? she barely do this for google so no way for chinese developers, the only reason for none full android firmware to work (btw, not 100%) with apple products is because they are official what ever it means BUT keep in mind for what the firmware team have given us till today was amazing without the help from google and apple, the roms that are being made for our watches are not officail and recognized by google that is why the hard work is not twice it is 4 times harder to do and that is done thanks to the help that pablo11 has given to them. btw, that is why the hard work with the BT calling app for A7 it is way more restricted and it is harder to work with again without the permissions granted from google.

if i’m wrong i’ll be glad to be proven wrong.