Zeblaze Thor Pro best smartwatch of the moment

El video fue muy bueno,Axlander, hasta que Mr ticks hizo uno en ingles, como te trabaja en tu reloj the Hands brightness oses quiero decir cuando alzas la mano y muestra el watchface, el  mio no trabaja bien,lo hace cuando quiere,estoy pensando devolverlo,me tiene loco esta funcion,te digo que la Universal Launcher Cocoskin,le da un mejor brillo al reloj y pone las letras mas grande.

no…i do’nt think so:)

Jun 12, 2018 20:20:39 GMT 1 axlander said:

not sure. bt crashing is problem nr1, stanby 16h is problem nr2, supporting is nr3 and much more. I have bricked my watches

30.6.18 JUST RECEIVED ZEBLAZE THOR PRO, IN MY OPINION DO NOT BUY

POOR APP CANNOT CONNECT TO SAMSUNG NOTE, WISH I COULD HAVE MY MONEY BACK

LEARNING CURVE. BROUGHT MY DAUGHTER A GV68 CHEAP APPROX A YEAR AGO $50.00. LOL…BLUETOOTH NOTIFICATIONS AND BLUETOOTH CALL…SHE ALSO DOWNLOADED CUTE VXP WATCHFACE…GO FIGURE? I THINK I WILL BUY MORE & GIVE AWAY FOR XMAS…THANK YOU!

Jun 30, 2018 2:03:43 GMT 1 virus said:

no, you did not make a bad purchase:) first of all you have other choices for noitifications:
  1. Watch Droid works only with BT.

2.M2D that can works via BT, wifi and 3g.

1. pushbullet which works only with wifi and 3g.

you can add as much as you want watch faces, custom ones to your watch just need to know where to look for:)

this watch so far is the best,just need to be rooted,you need to know a little bit in this matters all notification are coming fine with exception of gmail or not i have to check,to me dont need of google services,because you have your phone,even for videos.
i love this watch for two reason,readable outside and the big screen.

Jun 30, 2018 21:48:28 GMT 1 leafar said:
this watch so far is the best,just need to be rooted,you need to know a little bit in this matters all notification are coming fine with exception of gmail or not i have to check,to me dont need of google services,because you have your phone,even for videos. i love this watch for two reason,readable outside and the big screen.

In fact thor pro is the ONLY watch with this specs that have a decent TFT screen for outdoor.

I7 is better in specs, but in fact the nice large dispay is good enought to get it, and it costs 1/2 of I7.

Jul 4, 2018 16:15:55 GMT 1 jinvice said:
Jun 30, 2018 21:48:28 GMT 1 leafar said:
this watch so far is the best,just need to be rooted,you need to know a little bit in this matters all notification are coming fine with exception of gmail or not i have to check,to me dont need of google services,because you have your phone,even for videos. i love this watch for two reason,readable outside and the big screen.

In fact thor pro is the ONLY watch with this specs that have a decent TFT screen for outdoor.

I7 is better in specs, but in fact the nice large dispay is good enought to get it, and it costs 1/2 of I7.

I was curious about your price differential 1/2 of I7 so I went to BangGood and found that the Thor Pro is listed for $99 and the Thor 4G is listed for $139 which is more like 30% more not 50%. 

capt jon

i ordered one 4 days ago for about 75 bucks, from gearbest. Just watch on different sellers, and you will probably grab one for that amount, and (maybe) less.

www.tomtop.com/p-j2905.html?aid=g1ssport&mid=10000018806&utm_source=SEM&utm_medium=Google+Adwords&utm_campaign=Sport_S_TT_BMZ&utm_content=2917&gclid=CjwKCAjw4PHZBRA-EiwAAas4ZvLtc0VaZy1eYgVn5rQLn77b-k_1r9wJozeniSbXc6CapMryVStQchoCbIIQAvD_BwE

for this amount of money there is nothing better than Zeblaze Thor Pro.

I think the price of this smartwatch will grow up soon.

Jul 4, 2018 20:31:52 GMT 1 jinvice said:capt jon

i ordered one 4 days ago for about 75 bucks, from gearbest. Just watch on different sellers, and you will probably grab one for that amount, and (maybe) less.

www.tomtop.com/p-j2905.html?aid=g1ssport&mid=10000018806&utm_source=SEM&utm_medium=Google+Adwords&utm_campaign=Sport_S_TT_BMZ&utm_content=2917&gclid=CjwKCAjw4PHZBRA-EiwAAas4ZvLtc0VaZy1eYgVn5rQLn77b-k_1r9wJozeniSbXc6CapMryVStQchoCbIIQAvD_BwE

for this amount of money there is nothing better than Zeblaze Thor Pro.

I think the price of this smartwatch will grow up soon.

By the way a person would be wise to check the reviews on TOMTOP before you make a purchase. Sometimes there is a reason their prices are a lot lower. Buyer Beware!

i did buy it for $79 in aliexpress,i tell you for the price its not bad at all,planning to remove the black paint from the watch i mean polished the watch,to the original steel color

capt jon

don’t be paranoid, tomtop is safe, and you have to wait few days to purchase this watch on gearbest or bangood before they definitely raise the price. It’s a nice watch, and i think it’s worth 75 or 79 bucks.

Outdoor readable large display> stronger cpu/more ram/5mpx camera or many other functions. Sometimes cheap is better, and more functional.

This thread is funny
There is NO watch with a 5mp camera - it is 2mp physical with software enhancement to 5mp - same as the others
I really like the Thor Pro price point and it is great value for money
But it is always very correct to be thorough with research before buying…very thorough.
Be aware that even the Brand web pages contain many errors in regard to specifications.
My advice as always - is to wait until customer feedback starts coming in for the watch you are interested in - don’t rush into anything.

Don’t buy the Thor Pro !!!

the case and batterie is good, but it has the worst display, the resulution of 300 is too small.
So the watchfaces looking ugly and pixely and the most important thing: the colors !!! are very bad and not bright enough, even black/white in sunlight.

So it is not useable, I just sell mine on ebay.
Better buy a LEM6 or IQI i4

Jul 19, 2018 8:47:58 GMT 1 mrhollowfield said:

i think the microwear H2 is also a great choice BUT no waterproof.

No, what do you mean, I did install Eric’s launcher and look good and you can set the DPI for bigger fonts, even the update V1.5 looks much better but not Bluetooth calling feature, I love my Thor pro, you didn’t ask and look more into it.I did own the Lemfo Lem6 and the display is Amoled much better, bad for outdoor porpoise the Thor pro is much better the display for outside and the screen is bigger too more readable. The Lem6 no Bluetooth calling feature and the Pro has it

Jul 19, 2018 11:34:22 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

i think the microwear H2 is also a great choice BUT no waterproof.

Okay better but poor battery capacity
The problem of all watches is the battery drain and the display have to be 400x400

mrhollowfield

trust me when i say that the H2 is great choice in battery meanings:)

Don't buy the Thor Pro !!!

the case and batterie is good, but it has the worst display, the resulution of 300 is too small.
So the watchfaces looking ugly and pixely and the most important thing: the colors !!! are very bad and not bright enough, even black/white in sunlight.

So it is not useable, I just sell mine on ebay.
Better buy a LEM6 or IQI i4

There is nothing better of thor pro for outdoor. There is no amoled display watch that is readable like this watch.