Zeblaze Thor Pro 4 / brick / perment reboot

Hi all! 

Got a Thor Pro 4… 1  week ago… and the watch has just died !! 130 USD for this stupide piece of sh…!!!

Yesterday, I tried to test the fitness app/running (I never found any way to leave the fitness app after my 10 kms… seen as 7km by the GPS … Ouaaaaah!!)

So I just had the bad idea to restart the watch to leave the app… And SHHIII…!!! Finished with the Thor Pro 4!! For 2 hours, she succeed in rebooting and possibly trying to reinstall settings with soft reset. But after restarting, rebooting each 2 mns. Finally, I had to wait till the end of the battery. As there is no documentation from the reseller… neither the manufacturer, I tried to learn the features by myself.

The neverending reboot story really bothers me now. 

It does not do anything if I press on the power button…, it does not do anything if I press on the 2 buttons to make a hard reset (as I think this is the process?). In fact, the watch is just trying to reboot and nothing else!!! The driver is not coming up more than 1s on Windows (just the time the watch is trying to reboot whitout success). So I can’t flash to flash any firmware…

HELP!!! PLEASE HELP ME TO RECOVER !!! 

Attachments:

The flash procedure should work anyway, just try it.

Hi, thanks for your answer…but as I’m not an expert on Android systems, how should the flash process being able to operate as there is no possible driver detection ? I mentioned it in my post … as “In fact, the watch is just trying to reboot and nothing else!!! The driver is not coming up more than 1s on Windows (just the time the watch is trying to reboot whitout success). So I can’t flash to flash any firmware…”.

But I will try and give the results…  

Of course… it does not work! The tools is not flashing …

Try to disconnect the battery and flash. But i’m surprised it doesn’t work.

Hi Ricktop!
Thanks for your advices. I did not have time to try it without battery yet. But I will, if I can open the watch without breaking it!!
That said, do you think it is a good sign when the buttons can’t access the restore option

Always trying to reboot… 1/3 second… restarting… trying to reboot… 1/3 second…

Feb 14, 2019 6:20:24 GMT jenrisdeveau said:
Hi Ricktop! Thanks for your advices. I did not have time to try it without battery yet. But I will, if I can open the watch without breaking it!! That said, do you think it is a good sign when the buttons can't access the restore option

Always trying to reboot… 1/3 second… restarting… trying to reboot… 1/3 second…

We solved several problems, not only flashing, simply removing the battery for a while.

Find the time to do this

I have the same problem. Someone can help?

Feb 17, 2019 4:07:50 GMT wesleyrmzs said:
I have the same problem. Someone can help?

Same problem, same answer. That’s the principle of storing the knowledge here.

Hi guys,

I solved the problem. I removed the baterry and put it to charge in an external source. So I put it back on the Thor4Pro and flashed.

Hi,
did it and finally flashedd!!

I opened the Thor 4 pro, had to unmount the whole part… …Disconnected the battery… but it took 2 hours just to put reconnect the GPS and WIFI cable… A real disaster!!! Shity electronic chinese muck !!!

I finally restarted and succesfully flashed the watch… TO DISCOVER I’VE LOST THE BIGGEST PART OF THE TOUCHSCREEN!!! ( I probably distroy something when opening the watch.

As I wrote to zeblaze to get the last updated firmware, you can now download it here by clicking on the blue button, below Thor 4 pro firmware upgrade.zip : en.mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/ftnExs_download?k=39383135d8cf9ecac85e4e1f153454574e085707035157545315005700514e5157010718505152044c0c57500a0d5207560c06540a34436535505e4712004345114a5e15545d11081659435012411302135955501c4e0a1561064562&t=exs_ftn_download&code=a81524ce

Good chance !!

Hi, How did you do this?

HELLO

HAVE YOU GOT Thor 4 pro firmware upgrade.zip
BECAUSE I CAN DOWNLOAD YOUR DIRECTLY
FILE THAT YOU DISCRIBE

THANKS