Zeblaze Thor not recognized by my computer

I spent a week trying to get my computers to recognize  Zeblaze Thor but no luck I have both  Windows 10 and 7 .Read all
the tips on this forum trying to load drivers many different ways etc. now I’m looking at the charging cradle and noticed
when I ohm it out 2 pins are tied together. being there are only 4 pins I was thinking plus and minus voltage and plus
and minus data lines with no 2  pins tied together, anyone have any ideas if this is the way it’s supposed to be…

Jun 26, 2017 2:46:22 GMT 1 joebiz said:
I spent a week trying to get my computers to recognize  Zeblaze Thor but no luck I have both  Windows 10 and 7 .Read all the tips on this forum trying to load drivers many different ways etc. now I'm looking at the charging cradle and noticed when I ohm it out 2 pins are tied together. being there are only 4 pins I was thinking plus and minus voltage and plus and minus data lines with no 2  pins tied together, anyone have any ideas if this is the way it's supposed to be...

if the kw88 cable suits the Thor it is better to buy it others had said that the cable does'nt connect to pc for data.  ***read threads on the les1 forum.

/thread/1008/connect-cable-computer-transfer-data

Ok the kw88 cable should work with my Zeblaze Thor I just ordered one will let you know if it works when it comes in,
Thanks for the tip…

Everything works.
I’m using this cable even to firmware the watch Thor.
cable

Just wanted to point out that not everyone is having this problem. I have two docks, one purchased from AliExpress and both work fine for charging and connecting to the computer. My first inclination when I have a problem is to try another cable. I have found many that charge only and won’t transfer data.

Received KW88 cable today, it works fine on my Zeblaze Thor just added watch faces to it with no problems. Thanks all for the tips 
on the cables…