ZeBlaze Thor Fast battery drain, getting hot

I upgrade my ZeBlaze Thor to Y10 last firmware and it starts to get hot and the battery drain very fast like from 50-60% to 4-5% in 20 min.

with the Y8 firmware, i manage for a full day.

Is there any application that can help me found what is the problem?

Is there an application monitoring power usage or extend power life?

It is possible that the smartwatch get bad but I will like to find out if it is not an application problem.

Thx Hari 

Sept 15, 2017 19:43:01 GMT 1 hari said:

reset the watch and see if it helps, i only know about an app that can monitor what drains the battery but it needs root.

Dear friends, on my Zeblaze Thor I am running with fast drain for more than two weeks it starts a few days after I flash the new firmware Y10 starts getting very hot, The smartwatch getting from 100% to 80% in around two hours and from 80% to 1% in an hour very fast.
I try it in idle stage no wifi no Bluetooth no sim, I connect the sales from where I got it.
I wont to try to downgrade the firmware to Y7, Y8, Y9 I can’t find them I will appreciate any help to find this version of firmware.
one more question is it possible to load LES1 firmware on ZeBlaze Thor?

Thx
Hari

Sept 22, 2017 8:39:25 GMT 1 hari said:
Dear friends, on my Zeblaze Thor I am running with fast drain for more than two weeks it starts a few days after I flash the new firmware Y10 starts getting very hot, The smartwatch getting from 100% to 80% in around two hours and from 80% to 1% in an hour very fast. I try it in idle stage no wifi no Bluetooth no sim, I connect the sales from where I got it. I wont to try to downgrade the firmware to Y7, Y8, Y9 I can't find them I will appreciate any help to find this version of firmware. one more question is it possible to load LES1 firmware on ZeBlaze Thor?

Thx
Hari

flash the stock FW but do’nt update! the thor and the les1 are basically the same watch but FW for both watches is on the firmware section.

Suggest you read my post if you have not already. I had a very similar problem and ran a lot of tests of apps.

/thread/1404/thor-batt-drops-after-tests

Dear friends thanks for your answer.

Captjon I read your post great work shapo it looks like it is identical I am running the Y10 FW with no connection and no application basic factory stage
After a full charge the first hour and so it is OK i am getting to 96% 95% after a short time one one and a half I can’t get it on the power drop to zero
This problem start just after I upload the Y10 FW, It can be that I have an HW problem as I can’t find any solution.

Sonia I try to find an older FW on site and I can’t find I try the manufacture web again nothing Is possible to have a link to where are ZeBlaze Thor old FW
are or do you have any connection to the manufacturer to get this old FW.

Thx
Hari