Zeblaze Thor 6 Comes with Helio P22, 4GB/64GB, Android 10 OS

Finally! Zeblaze has launched Zeblaze Thor 6 with an Helio P22 Octa-Core processor, dual camera, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, and running the latest Android 10 OS.
Here are the full details: https://www.chinesesmartwatches.com/zeblaze-thor-6-smartwatch/
What do you think?

1 Like

sounds not too bad,…
but

1. my last Zeblaze had a very poor quality ( cracks,…)
  2. Zeblaze is not ( up to now ) supported here in this forum
2 Likes

I have a Thor 4 Plus and while it does have a crack in the case, of all the watches I’ve tried (LEMFO 5, 10, 11, and Thor 4 Pro) it’s screen is great, battery life is very good and touch screen is most accurate even at the edges. Maybe it should be covered here?

1 Like

A crack in the body is an absolute no-go. And I know this problem well from Zeblaze watches …

2 Likes

Agreed . Very poor build quality :+1:

3 Likes

There is nothing new just another copy . Lemfo and zeblaze still working on the same style watch for years.
That’s why this new emerging companies deserve the attention for their new watch like Kospet, Rollme and others.

1 Like

I m totally agree with you!

just found this review:

1 Like
1 Like

This is a good looking watch to my eye. As much as the Prime 2 intrigues me, this size is prolly the sweet spot.

But the reports of poor build quality will keep me away from this watch. Shame.

3 Likes

Was interested until I heard about the cameras. Just not up to par on the camera :man_shrugging:t3: