Zeblaze Thor 4 scrolling or a way to adjust size screen?

Hi,

Been playing with the smartwatch lately. Running really well but have anyone figured out how to scroll or move around the watch so certain apps can be used? Almost everything is limited to the size of the 1.39 inch screen.

Is there a setting or APP that can fix that? Or is this something you have to root the watch to scroll.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

Aug 20, 2018 1:37:44 GMT 1 seyelive said:
Hi,

Been playing with the smartwatch lately. Running really well but have anyone figured out how to scroll or move around the watch so certain apps can be used? Almost everything is limited to the size of the 1.39 inch screen.

Is there a setting or APP that can fix that? Or is this something you have to root the watch to scroll.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

you have 2 options:

use the square display or use magnification, i’m so far have’nt had any problems with any apps on the opposite most apps even work better with round display than the square display.

1 Like

Hi Sophie,

When you mean square display I’m guessing you mean the watch has to be a square display so I can’t do much there since it is a circle screen. What do you mean by magnification? Is that somewhere in the settings or an App?

Thanks

Aug 20, 2018 1:37:44 GMT 1 seyelive said:
Hi,

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

if you need press button hidden on edge, you can switch from rounded to squared mode, hold PowerButton and on top is small white icon for switching…

if you need change to higher dpi, go in (complete/hidden) “Developer Settings” (in Settings/About press 7x to BuildNumber) and change “Smallest width” from 400 to higher number… but this may visualy corrupt some apps, as i see now, minimal is changed icon in Settings apps :wink:

also you can install application for acces more/hidden Settings option “Settings Search”" where is in Accessibility “Font Size” and “Display Size”, but problem is that this app is (in some last days) removed from Google Play :frowning:
now i find it here: www.apkmonk.com/app/com.katzoft.settings.search.full , binare compared with me installed (from GooglePlay before deletion) is same, his sha265sum is 40a0b86fc08ead1b2e3ddbc83bc3e1d50305f2cc11bba6063631d8f53e0aef95

OMG! I never knew that thing in the top before rebooting or turning off can switch to square mode! Thank you both so much for the help. Really loving the watch .

seyelive

sorry for not being clearer, i thought you knew but still not satisfy with it:)

Aug 20, 2018 3:06:54 GMT 1 seyelive said:
OMG! I never knew that thing in the top before rebooting or turning off can switch to square mode! Thank you both so much for the help. Really loving the watch .

The supplied "user's manual" is pathetic.  I wish these Chinese manufacturers would hire Anglophones to compose the instructions.

Hi everybody.

PROBLEM: I have changed the dpi value as I have read here… but now the OK button is no more reachable. So, how can I set it back to 400 dpi

Please help

Feb 24, 2019 18:50:54 GMT iamlkg said:
Hi everybody.

PROBLEM: I have changed the dpi value as I have read here… but now the OK button is no more reachable. So, how can I set it back to 400 dpi

Please help

you can try from PC with connected Watch and enabled on in USB Debuging:

adb shell wm size resetand reboot (via button, or: adb shell reboot)

Hey I know this thread hasn’t been used in two months but didn’t see the point in starting a new thread for similar problem.

Im after rooting my Thor 4 and installing Xposed , I use neo power menu as it’s just a lot handier to go straight into recovery without having to hook up to a computer. . Anyways my problem now is that neo power mene doesn’t have the forced square mode option like stock power menu did , does anyone know of a forced square mode module at all please ? Even if someone knew how to make one I could throw them a little bit of money for it. Thanks.

scaldyballs AvatarApr 6, 2019 4:31:44 GMT 2 scaldyballs said:
Hey I know this thread hasn't been used in two months but didn't see the point in starting a new thread for similar problem.

Im after rooting my Thor 4 and installing Xposed , I use neo power menu as it’s just a lot handier to go straight into recovery without having to hook up to a computer. . Anyways my problem now is that neo power mene doesn’t have the forced square mode option like stock power menu did , does anyone know of a forced square mode module at all please ? Even if someone knew how to make one I could throw them a little bit of money for it. Thanks.

Have you tried with universal launcher?
Also there is an option in settings to adupt the apps to screen.

ricktop

Yeah Im using Ricks launcher. Didn’t know there was an option in that. Thanks.