Zeblaze quality control

I purchased a Zeblaze thor 6 a couple of months ago when I placed a sim card into the cage that holds the card in it came away in my hand which I managed to replace. Two days ago I received a new sim card opened the back of the watch and removed the original card and whole plastic surround literally fell to bits. Anyone had problems with this watch

The question should be if anyone has not any problem with their Zeblaze watch … In my opinion, this brand is not a buy recommendation. Unfortunately we have no contact with this brand and cannot help with hardware problems. I’m so sorry.:pensive:

1 Like

Agreed . I have had several zeblaze watches and everyone has had issues with no support

1 Like

It was just a general question, I was not asking for any help to rectify my problem. I intend to purchase a new watch to replace the Thor6.I would be obliged if will recommend one using android 10
Regards
John.T

1 Like

Hi . For A10 look at the offerings from Kospet and Lemfo on this forum . There is also the new A10 watch from Lokmatt :+1:

Checkout the new kospet optimus 2 if you fancy something different . Its really good

1 Like

many thanks, I’ve just purchased the new Kospet Optimus 2 from their site.
Regards
John.T

2 Likes

A good choice. :+1:

You wont be dissapointed . Great watch

1 Like

I too have Zeblaze Thor 4 dual and it has terribly cracked at the back. Inside circuit is exposed. The regular magnetic forces looks like take a toll on the plastic shell.

Optimus 2 is a very sturdy in those comparisons.

1 Like