Zeblaze DEAD!?

I am in serious trouble with my Zeblaze Thor. I tried to update his firmware to the new KW88 firmware, everything was going fine, but in the last part, where it was for him turn on, he did not turned on. And now the connection to my computer does not start and it does not turn on. What do I do?

Sept 9, 2017 18:43:02 GMT 1 jamesbap said:
I am in serious trouble with my Zeblaze Thor. I tried to update his firmware to the new KW88 firmware, everything was going fine, but in the last part, where it was for him turn on, he did not turned on. And now the connection to my computer does not start and it does not turn on. What do I do?

Why have you done this ??
Try connect to pc for flash, then push the watch power button until the flash starts. If it doesn’t work, try disconnect the battery, then flash.

Sept 9, 2017 18:57:03 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Sept 9, 2017 18:43:02 GMT 1 jamesbap said:

Why have you done this ?? Try connect to pc for flash, then push the watch power button until the flash starts. If it doesn't work, try disconnect the battery, then flash.

How i disconnect the battery on Zeblaze Thor? I opened this, but dont find way to disconnect battery.

And I can connect the cell phone to the pc. It connects and disconnects, connects and disconnects, that is, the connection is unstable.

Sept 9, 2017 19:23:35 GMT 1 jamesbap said:

it sounds the problem is with the cable and not sure with the pc or the watch. can you check with another cable,do you have another one?

Sept 9, 2017 20:42:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 9, 2017 19:23:35 GMT 1 jamesbap said:

it sounds the problem is with the cable and not sure with the pc or the watch. can you check with another cable,do you have another one?

I already tried, it gives the same error

Do try disconnecting the battery, you can see youtube video by holande1 (not sure spelled right) to see which one is battery connector, happened to me once, turned out the battery was disconnected so watch wasnt turning on but flashed ok.