Zeblaze Blitz Vibration on/off switch.

Hi everyone,

I have zeblaze blitz and been using it like almost a year already if im not wrong.

there are pros n conts for this watch but none of them are big deals to me except:

1. gesture-on watchface (solved)
  2. turn on/off vibrate (unsolved)

can someone advise how to turn off the vibrate? its kinda bit annoying as the vibrate is noisy and cause it to lose the purpose of putting the device to silent.

thank you!

Jun 11, 2017 4:10:06 GMT 1 syaaban said:
Hi everyone,

I have zeblaze blitz and been using it like almost a year already if im not wrong.

there are pros n conts for this watch but none of them are big deals to me except:

can someone advise how to turn off the vibrate? its kinda bit annoying as the vibrate is noisy and cause it to lose the purpose of putting the device to silent.

thank you!

have you tried using Google Gestures to locate all that is connected to vibrations?

Jun 11, 2017 15:29:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jun 11, 2017 4:10:06 GMT 1 syaaban said:
Hi everyone,

thank you!

have you tried using Google Gestures to locate all that is connected to vibrations?

never heard about google gesture yet, guess I should give a shot perchance its working. Anwy, Thank you for your suggestion soniasophie9697.

Jun 12, 2017 5:26:01 GMT 1 syaaban said:
never heard about google gesture yet, guess I should give a shot perchance its working. Anwy, Thank you for your suggestion soniasophie9697 .

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch&hl=en