Zeblaze blitz custom faces?

There is any way to add custom faces to blitz without Erics launcher?
Maybe flash other firmware?
Thanks

Sept 21, 2017 18:41:25 GMT 1 ruteg said:
There is any way to add custom faces to blitz without Erics launcher? Maybe flash other firmware? Thanks

check for an update if you have it allows you to add custom faces, why you do'nt want Eric's launcer? he always works hard on improving it and gives way better interface usage friendly.

The erics launcher is interesting and his work deserves applause, but it has some bugs and it spends more battery life. I would rather put faces in an original firmware launcher.
Does anyone else feel the same problem?
The blitz is one of the few waterproof Smartwatches!
Thanks

Sept 22, 2017 18:55:23 GMT 1 ruteg said:
The erics launcher is interesting and his work deserves applause, but it has some bugs and it spends more battery life. I would rather put faces in an original firmware launcher. Does anyone else feel the same problem? The blitz is one of the few waterproof Smartwatches! Thanks

there should be an update that allows you to put WFs without Eric's launcher, are you sure you have the problem because of Eric's launcher? maybe you should notify him, he will be more than glad to instruct you what to do, you might used an old version?

Hi, i installed the app on my lemfo mem3 watch.

its a Z9 YFZ V09

But if i start the app, there is only a blinking watch in the right down corner. If i push screen on right, there are comming several buttons from the main menu .
now everything is in mess.

after some tests and start watch new, i erase it.

what did i wrong?

it doesnt allow to erase?

i ve downloaded the wrong app.
and this app downd let erase itselfe.
It tells, whe i push button from playstore: The app needs “allowness before erasing from administrator”.

it is the app; universal launcher new gen fromricktop.

its an app from here…

what can i do?

Nov 21, 2017 16:09:52 GMT 1 tommix said:
i ve downloaded the wrong app. and this app downd let erase itselfe. It tells, whe i push button from playstore: The app needs "allowness before erasing from administrator".

its an app from here…

what can i do?

it is a very easy to use launcher but it is better to ask Eric on his thread:)  /thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

ricktop

thx

Nov 21, 2017 16:09:52 GMT 1 tommix said:
i ve downloaded the wrong app. and this app downd let erase itselfe. It tells, whe i push button from playstore: The app needs "allowness before erasing from administrator".

its an app from here…

what can i do?

Use the uninstall button in the launcher setting !